Does UNILAG offer Nursing Science? What are the admission requirements to study Nursing Science at UNILAG? If your answer to the above questions is positive, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
In this article, we’ll outline the admission requirements for studying nursing science at UNILAG. In addition to showing you the JAMB Subject Combination for Nursing Science at the University of Lagos, we will respond to the questions raised above that are frequently questioned by candidates who want to study nursing science at UNILAG.
How to Study Nursing at Unilag
The first step in applying to the Nursing program at Unilag is to understand the prerequisites. The procedures to follow to apply for admission to the Nursing program at Unilag are mentioned below:
- Understand the Requirements
- Score excellent marks
- Apply for Post UTME screening
- Understand how the JAMB Caps Works
Requirements To Study Nursing Science in UNILAG (UTME)
The prerequisites for applicants who seek to enroll in the University of Lagos through JAMB to study nursing science are listed below.
1. By the end of October of the admissions year, you must be sixteen (16) years old.
2. Meet the UNILAG Nursing Science Cutoff Mark.
3. Decide on the ideal JAMB subject combination.
4. Possess strong JAMB, WAEC, and post-UTME scores.
5. Before you may enroll in the Nursing Science program at UNILAG, you must first have earned at least 5 credits in your O’level exams (WAEC and NECO), including English and Mathematics, in no more than one (1) sitting.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Nursing Science
Here are the requirements for applicants who want to enroll in the University of Lagos through direct entry to study nursing science.
1. A maximum of one (1) sitting and a minimum of five (5) credits in the Ordinary Level of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE).
2. Candidates need to have earned “A” levels or IJMB passes in two disciplines relevant to their field of study.
3. Passing scores on related JUPEB/A Level subjects.
4. Degree in a comparable discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
5. Direct admission applicants must acquire a UNILAG Direct admission form from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and UNILAG Portal.
6. An Advanced Level Certificate with at least a Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any applicable Advanced Level Certificate.
UNILAG Cut-Off Mark For Nursing Science
You must have received a good score on the JAMB exam and have achieved the cut-off mark to be admitted to the relevant degree before you will be allowed to enroll in Nursing Science at UNILAG this academic year.
If you want to increase your chances of getting accepted to the University of Lagos to study nursing science, you should aim for a JAMB score of at least 200 or preferably higher.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Nursing Science
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Nursing Science in UNILAG.
- Use Of English
For the time being, that’s all we have to say. If you have any questions, please use the comment section below.