University of Lagos has commenced Direct Entry screening registration for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are interested in pursuing a program at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) through Direct Entry, this article will provide you with guidelines on how to go about purchasing the forms and applying for admission. Please read below for detailed information on this.
UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has announced that the Direct Entry form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. The university management encourages all qualified and interested candidates to purchase the form at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) and apply for admission at this college.
University of Lagos Direct Entry Screening Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates who chose the University of Lagos as their First Choice of the institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) as specified in the JAMB brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose the University of Lagos as their First Choice of Institution during the D.E Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILAG via the JAMB website.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new program/course different from the former program/course.
- Any student expelled from the University will not be offered fresh admission.
Prospective candidates are advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form
- The screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2000)
- Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps;
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with the JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
- UNILAG Direct Entry applicants are to ensure they submit photocopies of the following documents at the Admissions Office, first floor, Senate House, University of Lagos, Direct Entry applications,
- Completed online registration forms and Other required credentials.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Please, remember to share this post with your friends so that they can be privy to this information too.