This notice is intended to inform interested applicants that the UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form is available now. Follow the instructions carefully to apply the ongoing application process.
The Institute of Continuing Education is requesting applications from qualified individuals for admission into its different B.A./B.Sc. degree programs for the academic year 2022/2023, in partnership with the Faculties of Arts, Management Sciences, and Social Sciences.
- The application will be submitted in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG.
- The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates will not be required to take the UTME exam.
- The Programmes run in the evening.
- Candidates may apply if they have earned five (5) “O” Level credits in appropriate disciplines, including English language and mathematics, in no more than TWO sittings.
UNILAG ICE Admission Entry Requirements
Candidates must have at least one of the following to be eligible for admission to any of the Institute of Continuing Education’s programs.
1. A minimum of five courses, including English language and mathematics, must be passed with a grade of “C” or better in WASC/SSCE/NECO/GCE (O’ level) or an equivalent.
2. Principal passes in at least two (2) pertinent topics from the GCE (A-Level), Cambridge Examination, or equivalent.
3. NCE from any college of education recognized by the government, or a diploma certificate (OND or HND) from any polytechnic.
4. A first-class degree from the University of Lagos or another comparable school that has received Senate approval.
5. A minimum score of 2.00 points on the JUPEB.
6. Candidates must also be at least 21 years old and meet any other requirements imposed by the faculty or department where the program is housed. For information, go to ice.unilag.edu.ng.
7. Candidate participation in an entrance exam is necessary.
How to Apply for UNILAG Part-Time Admission Form
- Register by logging in to the JAMB CAPS website.
- You must pay N3,500 to get a JAMB registration number.[Easily completed from JAMB-approved CBT centers]. NO UTME EXAM IS NEEDED.
- Go to applications.unilag.edu.ng to access the UNILAG application portal.
- “Start Fresh Application” should be clicked.
- Choose “ICE” from the list of application types, and then enter your surname, first and middle names, the JAMB registration number, your mobile phone number, and your email address.
- Click “Pay Now” to pay the processing charge of N11,500 ($11,000 only) online OR print the payment advice with the Remita number and pay at any bank on the campus of the University of Lagos.
- Go back to the application website at applications.unilag.edu.ng. Once you’ve made a payment, click “continue application” and type in your payment reference number and last name in lowercase as the password.
- Complete all the fields and submit the appropriate files.
- Print two copies after completing the application form and submitting it online.
(Candidates may keep their application form for alterations down the road.)
- Send one of the physical copies of the form(s) you’ve completed in color printing to the department you’ve applied to or the sandwich office for programs in the Faculty of Education.
Do you have any more queries regarding the admissions process for the 2022/2023 academic year and how to register for a UNILAG part-time degree? You can get in touch with us by leaving a remark below, and we’ll respond.