The University of Lagos has one of the most adaptable part-time programs in the nation. Along with other federal universities around the nation, the University of Lagos has developed an easily accessible and flexible degree program in response to the widespread movement to mix jobs and education.
A flexible lifestyle is made possible through part-time programs, which provide you the freedom to pursue other interests while pursuing your degree. The programs are ideal for members of the working class who want to get a university undergraduate or postgraduate degree because part-time classes are held on weekends and select weeknights.
The University of Lagos is typically regarded as one of Nigeria’s finest universities. The university is proud of its excellent academic environment and top-notch resources. It is also one of the top three universities in Nigeria, according to JAMB.
They remain one of the colleges with the greatest number of professors and radiate brilliance everywhere. As part of its ambition to become and maintain its position as Nigeria’s top university, the institution has accomplished a number of excellent academic milestones and continues to aim for even higher ones.
University of Lagos provides part-time programs for undergraduate and graduate degrees. Even if there aren’t many courses with a part-time option accessible for undergraduate degrees, there are many more part-time courses available for postgraduate degrees.
As may be expected, the cost of this part time’s tuition is higher than that of full-time programs. This is mostly due to the program’s longer completion duration, which is typically one to two years longer than full-time programs.
This article will examine the cost of tuition for part-time students at the University of Lagos. Both the part-time undergraduate and graduate programs will be taken into consideration. It should be emphasized that only a select few courses provide part-time undergraduate degree programs. The majority of these courses are offered by the faculties of administration and education.
UNILAG Part Time School Fees
The University of Lagos is one of the few federal universities in Nigeria that offers options for part-time study for a variety of undergraduate degrees. Classes are offered on the weekends (and in some situations, even in the evenings on weekdays) for convenience and flexibility. A bachelor’s degree can be obtained in 5–6 years, depending on the course of study. Several of the courses available for this program are as follows:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Biology Education
- Physics Education
- Chemistry Education
Along with courses, tuition costs change. The average school cost in Nigeria is roughly N140,000. Tuition is paid annually. It should be noted that the prices include part of the course materials that are provided to new students. As the institution only accepts one payment, installment payments are not accepted.
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF ARTS
A English: N120, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Sc Banking and Finance (2 Sessions): N150,000
- Masters in Business Administration |2 Sessions: N450,000. This excludes departmental dues: N3, 000
- Sc Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR)|2 Sessions|N112,500
- Sc Industrial and Labour Relations (IRPM) – N112, 000 PER SESSION
- Sc Development Finance – N600, 000. The first instalment is N330, 000.
- Sc Risk Management and Insurance (MRM) – N200, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Sc Public Health| Community Health|2 Sessions|N150,000; excluding departmental dues between N15, 000 – N20, 000
- Masters In Public Health – 2 sessions – N150, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Ed Educational Administration & Planning |Educational Administration|3 Semesters|N150,000
- Ed Comparative Education |Educational foundations|4 Semesters|N150,000.00
- Ed Measurement and Evaluation |Educational foundations|4 Semesters|N150,000
- Ed Sociology |Educational foundations|4 Semesters|N60,000.00
- PGD Guidance n counselling – N150, 000
- PGD Education M.Ed. Sandwich – N70, 000
- Ed Education Sandwich – N70, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Sc Project Management |Building| 2 Sessions |N150,000.00
- Masters of Facility Management – N150, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Masters of Process Engineering (MPE)|2 Sessions|N150, 000
- Chemical Engineering N150, 000
- PGD Chemical Engineering N150,000
- PGD MET & MAT Engineering|2 Sessions|N75,000.00
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF LAW
Masters Degree in Humanitarian and Refugee Studies|4 Semesters|N90,000
Master of Law (LLM)|2 Semesters|N150,000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Sc Economics |4 Semesters|N150, 000
- PGD Economics |3 Semesters|N90, 000
- Sc Geographic Information Systems| 2 Sessions| N120, 000; Course Materials: N45, 000
- Sc Transport Management and Planning | 3 Semesters| N120, 000
- PGD Transport Management and Planning | 2 Semesters| N120, 000
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) |2 Semesters| N112, 000
- Master in Managerial Psychology | 4 Semesters| N150, 000
UNILAG PART TIME SCHOOL FEES IN FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Masters in Environmental Management |4 Semesters|N120,000.00
- PGD Environmental Management |2 Semesters|N60,000.00
- Sc Information Technology |2 Sessions|N225,000. It excludes Departmental dues: N7, 000
- PGD Computer Science|3 Semesters|N150,000
- PGD Mathematics|3 Semesters|N75,000.00
- PGD Statistics |3 Semesters|N75,000.00
- Sc GEOSCIENCE -N150, 000
It’s important to keep in mind that not all courses provide full- and part-time options. Because they are all entirely full-time, some of the courses are not on the list. The fees for postgraduate programs at institutions with part-time enrollment are listed above.
We hope that makes sense. Please notify us of the precise UNILAG part-time school fees once you have paid yours so that those who have not yet paid can also benefit from this information in the comment box below, and we will answer appropriately.