UNILAG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening Form is out online. Check how to Apply,Eligibility, requirements, venue and Date here.
The application form for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening activity for the 2022/2023 academic year is now available
The UNILAG post-UTME cut-off mark is 200 or above
The UNILAG post-UTME form costs N2,000.
There will be no post-UTME test (No applicant is expected to visit the University of Lagos campus or any other physical location for the exercise).
The deadline for submitting a post-UTME application to UNILAG is November 4, 2022.See below for the prerequisites and how to receive the UNILAG post-UTME form.
UNILAG Post Utme Form 2022/2023
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 11, 2022.
- No participant is required to show up in person at the University of Lagos campus or any other location for the exercise.
- Any invitation to a physical location for screening should be disregarded as deceptive.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are warned not to share their personal information with unknown individuals posing as agents or officials of the University of Lagos.
- The University also confirms that there will be no post-UTME test. However, compliance with the screening method, as outlined below and on the University website, is required and should be followed.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME screening exercise fee is N2,000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng, then take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University website
- Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
- Click on Preview to verify the correctness of the data supplied
- Click on Submit
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
If you have any questions concerning UNILAG Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.