UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2023. This is to inform the general public that applications are currently being accepted by the management of UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies for admission into its various PG programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates must fulfill the suggested admission requirements for the postgraduate course they have chosen in order to be eligible for admission. As you read this post, you will see the entry requirements for all of the Master, PGD, and Ph.D. programs that are offered for this session, and how to apply for the University of Lagos postgraduate form 2023 successfully without any hindrance.
UNILAG Postgraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs.
The mode of study is flexible, offering Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive, and Sandwich options as necessary. You are urged to review the list of PG programs offered for admission to the University of Lagos before submitting your application.
University of Lagos Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree from this university or another institution that has been approved.
- A person with additional credentials that the University of Lagos Senate has acknowledged
- A candidate may also need to pass a selection process that includes written and/or oral interviews as a requirement for admission, in addition to (i) and (ii) above.
- It is not necessary for candidates who are enrolled in a postgraduate program or who have not finished the National Youth Service Corps to apply. Such candidates will be automatically rejected.
- Candidates who are awaiting their Bachelor’s degree results are not required to apply.
- A person who holds a degree from an outreach program or satellite program is not qualified to apply.
- Before the beginning of the session for which admission is being sought, all academic transcripts must be delivered to the School of Postgraduate Studies’ administrative secretary and deputy registrar.
- Candidates must have earned at least a Second Class (Upper Division) in their Bachelor’s degree with honors from this University or another institution that has been approved.
- Candidates with at least a 3.50 cumulative grade point average and a Master’s degree.
- Before applying, each candidate for the M.Phil. programs must inquire about the availability of supervisors from that department.
- A candidate who has earned a Master of Philosophy degree is required to have a CGPA of at least 4.0.
- A candidate who holds a Master in Science degree is required to have a CGPA of at least 4.0.
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal via http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
- Click the 2023/2024 Applications link
- Get a Payment Reference Number by finishing the Pre-Application Form. (Put the payment advice on paper please)
- Proceed to pay the N22,500 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) non-refundable fee for the Form and charges using one of the methods listed below:
- Remita Payment: Any business bank utilizing the RRR number shown on the payment advice.
- Online Payment: For a direct payment through the portal using a bank debit card, click the Pay Now link.
- Return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng and select the Application link after making your payment. Use the Payment Reference Number as your username and your last name, all lowercase, as your password.
- Fill out the application form completely, and upload a digital passport photo in jpeg format that is no larger than 15KB and has a white background. The proper measurements are 275 pixels wide, or 35 millimeters, and 314 pixels high, or 40 millimeters. (Neglecting to use the required image format may result in disqualification).
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” after completing the registration.
We hope the above explanation was clear. If you have any questions about the UNILAG postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year, please contact us through the comment section below, and we will answer all inquiries.