The management of the university would like to remind all candidates who participated in the post-UTME screening procedure and passed after getting their Post UTME results that the admission list for UNILORIN for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available. The management extends its congratulations to those applicants who have found their names on the admissions list.
Candidates are constantly rushing to find out if they have been admitted as soon as the University of Ilorin admission list is released. In this post, we’ll walk you through how to check the most recent UNILORIN admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session, what you need to do to confirm that you’ve been accepted, and how to use a backup method in case you can’t find your name on the list that has been uploaded to the UNILORIN portal.
The process utilized to check the UNILORIN admission list for the 2024/2025 academic year is the same as it was for the previous session. Although the procedure is essentially the same, there may be some differences, such as the academic year and the batches in which the University of Ilorin issues its admission list.
University of Ilorin Admission List 2024
The first batch of UNILORIN admissions is out. The names of candidates who applied for admission and achieved the cut-off mark for UNILORIN are listed on the University of Ilorin admission list for 2024/2025. The official admission portal now allows all UTME/Direct Entry applicants to check their names.
We’ll show you how to verify the status of your admittance. Below is information on how to access the UNILORIN admissions list. You can access the admission list using the school portal, the JAMB CAPS Portal, or the JAMB Admission Portal. Follow the instructions below to see the University of Ilorin admission list for the academic year 2024/2025:
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List 2024/2025
There are two ways in which one can use to check the admission list. These include:
1. Jamb Portals
2. The School Portal (UNILORIN portal)
How to check admission status via JAMB Portal
To verify your admission status, simply follow the steps listed below.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile using your username and password to see the list.
- Click Check Admission Status at the bottom of the home page.
- Your JAMB registration number must be entered in the required space after you have chosen your exam year.
- Finally, select ‘Check Admission Status’ to view your admission status.
- One of two things will appear: Congratulations! or Not Admitted, or Admittance is Pending, please check back later.
How to Check Admission Status on UNILORIN Portal
- To access the UNILORIN admission portal, go to https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Log in by entering your JAMB registration number and last name in the fields that ask for them.
- To verify your UNILORIN admission status, click the Check Admission Status link at the end of this procedure.
Note: This article is meant to guide you as to what to do when the first, second, and third batches have been released. Upon release of the list, we will update this page.
If you have been approved, it is recommended that you visit the JAMB CAPS portal and accept the offer to show that you have accepted the admission. Once you accept the offer, don’t forget to print off your admission letter.
Please be aware that you must decide whether to accept or deny admission as soon as you see your name on the list and print the admission letter. This will be extremely important for individuals who saw their names on the JAMB CAPS portal but did not see them on the UNILORIN admission list.
We hope you get the point. Please feel free to contact us via the comment area below if you have any queries about the UNILORIN admission list for all batches for the 2024/2025 admission year. We will be happy to help.