An inter-university transfer form is a form that allows a student to transfer from one university to another. The University of Ilorin allows students to transfer from one university to the other. If you are interested in transferring to UNILORIN, thenthis article is for you. This article contains information on Unilorin inter-university transfer form for 2024.
UNILORIN Inter-University Transfer Form 2024
The management of Unilorin wishes to inform the general public and most especially students who are interested in UNILORIN Inter-Transfer Form 2024/2025 Academic Session that the transfer form is currently on sale for all eligible applicants.
Continue reading to see how to apply for UNILORIN Inter-Transfer Form 2024/2025 Academic Session.
UNILORIN Inter-University Transfer Form: How To Transfer From Your Current University To Unilorin
- Candidates who are interested in this transfer must purchase the form from the academic office after paying and obtaining a bursary receipt for the fee paid.
- After duly completing the form, the candidate is required to submit it along with the transcripts of academic records to the admission office at least 2 weeks before a matriculation date for that session.
- The admission office upon receipt of the forms will process the same and send them to the appropriate Dean of faculty or the head of department for their consideration of our recommendation to the secretary University admissions board. The secretary of the admissions board will then commit and forward them to the University Admission Board for consideration.
The admissions office must ensure that all transcripts are properly verified and confirmed authentic and that no student coming from another University is a cult member or of questionable character.
The admissions board will then ensure that all transcripts are properly verified and confirmed that the transfer students do not have any cult involvement.
- UNILORIN inter University transfer forms are only allowed for students up to 200 level as any students above 200 level studying a 4-year course shall not be considered for transfer.
- UNILORIN will allow for transfer from other universities for students in 300 level studying Law (LLB), Medicine, and Nursing (B.N.Sc.) programs that have a duration of 5 and 6 years and above.
Terms and Fees
Successful candidates are required to pay an Acceptance fee of ₦350,000 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira) only. This one-time fee must be paid upon confirmation of the transfer to the University of Ilorin.
Students who have successfully secured the transfer must spend a minimum of two sessions at the University of Ilorin before graduation. This requirement ensures that transferring students are fully immersed in UNILORIN’s educational experience.
We hope that at the end of this article, you have been able to gain more information on Unilorin inter-university transfer form for 2024. If you have further questions, please ask them in the comment box and expect our swift response.