The University of Port Harcourt has commenced Direct Entry screening registration for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are interested in pursuing a program at UNIPORT through Direct Entry, this article will provide you with guidelines on how to go about purchasing the form and applying for admission. Please read below for detailed information on this.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024
The management of the University of Port Harcourt has announced that the Direct Entry form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. The university management encourages all qualified and interested candidates to purchase the form at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) and apply for admission at this college.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt as their Preferred Choice of the institution during the Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- Candidates are required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programs as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose the University of Port Harcourt during the Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to UNIPORT via the JAMB website.
How to Apply For UNIPORT DE Admission Form 2023/2024
- Candidates are to input their JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and log in with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip and complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch then proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Another option is that the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Please, remember to share this post with your friends so that they can be privy to this information too.