The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is thrilled to let you know that its state-of-the-art postgraduate programs in environmental engineering technology will now be accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. In order to help potential applicants, this page includes information on the offered courses, eligibility standards, program structure, and application procedure.
Without much ado, we are going to outline the admission requirements needed in studying environmental engineering. Please note that this information is not only for prospective Masters and Ph.D. students of UNIPORT. We urge you all to read and share this page with as many people as you can.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Masters and Ph.D. Admission Form
Candidates can get the application form directly at the Environmental Engineering Technology Office at the University OR by kindly visiting the university portal.
Environmental Engineering Masters and Ph.D. programs Available at UNIPORT
The extensive postgraduate courses in Environmental Engineering Technology at UNIPORT are designed to give students superior knowledge and useful skills for addressing some of the most important environmental issues of our day. The programs readily available are:
- Masters in Environmental Engineering Technology (MEET), with degrees awarded being:
- M.Eng. in Environmental Engineering Technology
- M.Sc. in Environmental Technology
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering Technology, with degrees awarded being:
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering Technology
- Ph.D. in Environmental Technology
UNIPORT Masters and Ph.D. Eligibility Requirements
- M.Eng. program, candidates must obtain at least a Second-Class Lower degree in any Engineering discipline.
- M.Sc. program, candidates must obtain a minimum Second-Class Lower degree in any Science discipline.
- All applicants must have completed the NYSC program.
For the Ph.D. programs, the eligibility requirements are:
- Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering Technology, candidates must have completed a Master in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Engineering Technology with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
- Ph.D. in Environmental Technology, candidates must have completed a Master in Environmental Technology or an equivalent discipline (e.g., Environmental Science) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50.
NOTE: Please be kindly informed that the deadline for closure of the applications for the 2023/2024 session is on the 22nd of September, 2023.
Congratulations in advance!! We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about UNIPORT please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers. However, do not forget to share this page with your friends and loved ones.