The sale of UNIUYO postgraduate admission forms for the academic year 2023/2024 has been announced by the University of Uyo School of Postgraduate Studies. A non-refundable fee of N20,000 must be paid for the UNIUYO PG form online with a debit card (MasterCard, Verve), or you can generate your RRR on the portal.
In this post, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the UNIUYO postgraduate application form for the 2023/2024 academic year, including how to apply online through the UNIUYO PG portal, the cost of the UNIUYO postgraduate form, and the deadline for submitting all fully completed UNIUYO postgraduate forms.
We’ve organized the process of applying for the UNIUYO Postgraduate form here to make it simpler to understand, especially for first-time applicants. However, applicants who have previously registered and taken part in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but were unsuccessful can also benefit from this information being posted here.
Requirements For Applying For Uniuyo Postgraduate Admission Form
1. All applicants must have earned a credit pass at the Ordinary Level in five pertinent subjects, including the English Language, in no more than two sittings. Candidates with “O” Level examination results prior to 2017 must have their certificates and not statements of results or result slips.
2. English Literature must be one of the five relevant ordinary-level subjects that applicants for the LLM and Ph.D. in Law have earned a credit pass in.
3. Candidates for the Faculty of Agriculture are required to have credit passes in chemistry as one of the five pertinent ordinary-level subjects.
4. All applicants will take a screening test that covers oral interaction in the department and the applicant’s area of specialization.
5. All applicants must have a New York State Service Completion Certificate (Discharge Certificate), an Exemption Certificate, or an Exclusion Certificate. Before taking the screening test or submitting the application form, one of these certificates must be presented.
6. Those who applied must provide proof that they completed WASCE, NECO, or NABTEB to remediate the relevant subjects for their programs if they received their first degrees through remedial programs.
7. Candidates must also meet the departmental requirements for their programs in addition to any other prerequisites.
8. For those applying for PGD, master’s, or Ph.D. programs, applicants must submit their completed application forms along with two hard copies of their project proposal, dissertation proposal, or thesis proposal. The following headings and subheadings should be used when word processing the research proposal, which must be written on the Postgraduate School Proposal Sheet specified. Times New Roman, font size 12, and one and a half line spacing should be used:
- TITLE (22 words maximum)
- CANDIDATE’S NAME
- ABSTRACT (150 words maximum)
- RELEVANCE OF STUDY
- ETHICAL ISSUES
- EXPECTED RESULTS
- REFERENCES (a minimum of 20 references).
A completed application form must be attached along with copies of the NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates and all other required documents, including O’level transcripts. For direct delivery to the Secretary of the School of Postgraduate Studies, candidates should make arrangements for their transcripts. It is to the applicant’s disadvantage if transcripts are not received on time.
Duration Of Studies
1. Master’s degree program – four semesters at the very least, and six semesters at most.
2. Ph.D. Program – six semesters at the least, and ten semesters at the most.
3. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes – Except for those offered by the Faculty of Engineering, all Postgraduate Diploma Programs are designed to be completed in a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of four (4) semesters.
4. PGD in Engineering – four semesters at the least and six semesters at the most.
How To Apply For Uniuyo Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
The following pre-resumption guidelines must be followed by all accepted candidates:
- If you pay N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira only), you can access the UNIUYO PG form through the university’s postgraduate website.
- Create a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals to make a payment.
- Use an ATM card to pay online or at any commercial bank in the country.
- After making a payment, go back to the portal and click the Admission Forms link to finish your registration.
- Click on e-Forms
- To register, click the link and enter your RRR.
- Complete the form and submit it.
All completed Application Forms with:
- replicas of the necessary documents
- a copy of the application form’s payment receipt in duplicate.
- Prior to the registration deadline, send three copies of the research proposal, etc. to the University of Uyo Secretary.
Note: Through the contact information you provided during registration, you will be informed of the exam date and time for the University of Uyo PG screening test.
Following the release of the admission form, the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) will announce the closing date for postgraduate admission in of 2023/2024. Once the form is available, this page will be updated with the beginning and ending dates.
Please feel free to use the comment box below if you have any questions about the UNIUYO SPGS form 2023. We will do our best to answer them.