The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) management body has officially made known to the public that their supplementary admission for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale.
UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form 2023
The University of Uyo Supplementary Admission Form is mainly for prospective candidates that were not given provisional admission into their first choice course even after scoring 180 and above in their JAMB POST UTME screening exercise.
Another opportunity to supplement with another course entirely will be given to such students so as to increase their chances of being offered admission into the University of Uyo.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIUYO Supplementary Admission
1. Candidates must have a cut-off mark of 180 and above in JAMB Examination.
2. Prospective Candidates must Score 180 and above in their respective POST UTME screening exercise.
3. Candidates must meet up with the SSCE/WAEC requirement of their courses.
4. Candidates would have to undertake a voluntary change of course through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred program of choice.
5. Candidates are to fill out the online form appropriately.
6. Candidates are also requested to scan and upload the original of the candidate’s academic qualifications.
7. Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
1. Geophysics and Geology: candidates seeking admission into these programs must have in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or Geography, obtained in not more than two sittings.
2. Human Nutrition and Dietetics: Candidates seeking admission into Human Nutrition and Dietetics must possess in their school certificates, five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Food and Nutrition, Agricultural Science, and any other Science subject.
List of Faculties Offering Supplementary Admission
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. Botany & Ecological Studies
3. Computer Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
2. History & International Studies
3. Linguistics & Nigerian Languages
4. Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
2. Geography & Regional Planning
3. Political Science & Public Administration
4. Sociology & Anthropology
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Fisheries & Aquaculture
2. Forestry & Wildlife
3. Food Science & Technology
4. Soil Science
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2. Banking & Finance
3. Business Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
1. Estate Management
2. Geoinformatics & Surveying
3. Urban & Regional Planning
4. Quantity Surveying
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Fine Arts Education
2. French Education
3. History Education
4. Music Education
5. Health Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
1. Agric Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Engineering
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6. Food engineering
7. Mechanical Engineering
8. Petroleum Engineering
Application Process For UNIUYO Supplementary Admission 2023
Prospective candidates should register and pay online the sum of N1, 000.00 (One thousand naira) only following the instruction listed below:
1. Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
2. Select the Supplementary link and enter your JAMB registration number
3. Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
4. Click on Make Payment
5. Select Bank Option or Card Option
6. Click on Generate e-invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
7. Click on Print e-invoice (To generate RRR# to make payment at any Bank Branch Nationwide)
8. For the card option, select the payment type and click pay, on the payment platform displayed,
9. Enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
10. After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval References Number (RRR).
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only, via the University portals.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on the portals link).
2. Login with your POST-UTME logins details obtained during the
3. After successful login, click on Register/Edit Form
4. Click on the link to Register Supplementary Course Here
5. Select the Preferred Supplementary Course from the drop-down menu
6. Click on Register Supplementary Admission
7. Click the Print button to print the form
8. Candidates are expected to visit a JAMB CBT Centre and change the course to their preferred program.
This is all we have to say on the topic UNIUYO Supplementary Admission Form 2023.