University of Memphis Scholarships 2023/2024 | Check Application Deadline
The University of Memphis Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully-funded scholarship offered to undergraduate and master’s students. The scholarship varies in the amount of coverage, and the good news is that the application is still ongoing. Here, I will be showing you everything you need to know to apply for the University of Memphis Scholarships, including why you must study at the University of Memphis and its acceptance rate.
University of Memphis scholarship is currently open for the 2023/2024 academic year. University of Memphis scholarship application form is now available online via www.memphis.edu and registration will commence by August, 2022. The closing date for University of Memphis scholarship is scheduled to October 1st, 2022.
The University of Memphis is a public research university in Memphis, Tennessee, founded in the year 1912. The university offers scholarships annually for the academic year (fall and spring semesters only) based on the information submitted on the UofM admissions application. It is advised that first-year students apply for the scholarship early enough.
The University of Memphis scholarships for new first-year students are based on the cumulative high school GPA and SAT/ACT scores. Also, the institution offers optional scholarships based on high school GPA only. Scholarships at the undergraduate level are mostly four years, and two years for Maters’s level.
If enrolling for the fall semester this year, you may apply for private and departmental scholarships via the Tiger Scholarship Manager. All you have to do is log into your myMemphis portal to apply and follow the guidelines at Tiger Scholarship Manager How To Apply for Scholarships (PDF)
Details of University of Memphis Scholarship 2023
- University Name: University of Memphis
- Location: USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Type: Fully- Funded
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen program from 2 to 5 academic years.
- Deadline: October 1st, 2022
Why Should You Study at the University of Memphis?
Memphis offers you a family atmosphere that makes you relax and learn. It provides a Student Success Program that allows you to attend career readiness workshops, visit other grad programs, and even have your own academic counselor to guide you through your academic path.
The University of Memphis has achieved a great foot, and some of its rankings in the nation are:
- No 2 in the Top 25 Graduate Healthcare Management Degrees
- No 3 in the 50 Best Affordable Colleges for Acting and Theater Arts Degree Majors
- No 1 amongst the 9 Best Cheerleading Colleges in the US, Revealed
- No 4 in the 10 Best Real Estate Certificate Programs for 2020
- No 2 in the 100 colleges and universities where student applications are on the rise in the US
What is the University of Memphis Acceptance Rate?
The University of Memphis has an impressive acceptance rate of 85%. That is, for every 100 persons that apply, 85 are selected, which gives you a fair ground to compete.
University of Memphis Scholarship Coverage
The University of Memphis Scholarship varies in amount and covers the cost difference between international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates. The scholarship is different and cannot be combined with other UofM institutional scholarships. There are exemptions to departmental funding.
University of Memphis Eligibility & Requirements 2023
You must fulfill the criteria below to qualify for the University of Memphis Scholarship 2022/2023.
The University of Memphis scholarship is open to all international students worldwide who understand and speak English.
For an undergraduate scholarship, you must score a:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as calculated by a credential evaluation agency
For a graduate scholarship, you must meet a:
- 310 GRE or equivalent on other required tests.
- 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as calculated by a credential evaluation agency or a Master’s degree from a reputable University.
Required Documents for University of Memphis Scholarship 2023/2024
Below are the required documents you must make available during the application process.
- Pre-qualification degree (for both undergraduate and graduate)
- Certificates of English language proficiency (TOEFL or any equivalent test)
- Academic transcripts and awards (in the English language)
- A copy of the passport
- Personal statement
How to Apply for University of Memphis Scholarship
To apply for the University of Memphis scholarship, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click here to apply for admission to both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Step 2: Upload all the required documents listed by the institution.
Step 3: You can apply for the scholarship form here after applying for admission.
The institution’s scholarship for undergraduate programs lasts for four years and two years for the Master’s degree program.
University of Memphis Scholarship Deadline 2023
The University of Memphis Scholarship 2022 application deadline is October 1st, 2022.
If you have difficulties applying for University of Memphis Scholarships 2023, kindly let us know via the comment section below.