UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) administration has begun the selling of its post-UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The UNIZIK post-UTME cut-off mark varies from 160 to 200, and the application form costs Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
See below for the prerequisites and how to receive the UNIZIK post-UTME form.
UNIZIK Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2023/2024 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise. All the candidates that made UNIZIK their first choice in the 2023 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions, are invited to the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK / DE Post UTME
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/ programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 200
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Envr Health Science, Human Nutrition, Med. Lab Science, Med. Rehab/physiotherapy, Nursing Science, Radiography.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS: Chinese, English Language, History, Linguistics, Philosophy and Theater arts.
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE: Anatomy and physiology
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical & Petroleum
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accountancy, Business Administration
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Mass communication, political science, psychology, sociology.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ARTS: Igbo, religion, Modern European language and Music
- BIOSCIENCES: Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, zoology
- ENGINEERING: Agric & Bio-Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer & Textile
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects..
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME Form
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on 31st October 2023 and ends on 15th January 2023.
Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on 15th January, 2023 .
- Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2021 PostUTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before 13th January, 2023.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Monitor your personal phone number/email and UNIZIK website for further details on the post-UTME / DE screening exercise.
- The screening exercise will be conducted in full compliance with established COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
- You must also upload your O’level results in JAMB portal to be considered for admissions.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.