Did you apply for direct entry admission (DE) at the University of Nigeria Nsukka? If you did and passed the test, it will interest you to know that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. You are by this information encouraged to check the list to confirm that you have been offered admission to study at this college. Continue reading this article for information on how to check this list.
UNN Direct Entry Admission List 2023
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka wishes to inform all candidates that participated in the Post UTME screening exercise and passed after checking their Post-UTME results that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka direct entry admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been published. The management hereby congratulates all candidates whose names made it to this list.
The procedure for checking the University of Nigeria, Nsukka direct entry list for the 2023/2024 academic session is not different from the method used in checking for the last session. It is practically the same method however, there are subtle changes like the academic session and the batches.
Next Steps for Successful Candidates
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission should heed the following guidelines to formalize their acceptance:
- Uploading O/Level Results: Candidates must urgently upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal at a JAMB-approved CBT Centre. Evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS should be forwarded to the Admissions Office. The admission process cannot proceed without this step.
- Acceptance on JAMB CAPS: Candidates must accept their admission on JAMB CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Failure to do this will result in not receiving the JAMB Admission Letter and the admission offer being deemed as not accepted.
- Payment Invoice Generation: Candidates are to visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in using their JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number. This invoice enables payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank.
- Acceptance Fee Payment: With the Payment Invoice, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00). A confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number will be provided at the bank.
- Admission Slip and Acceptance Form: Candidates must visit the University of Nigeria website or portal again, log in with the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, print the Admission slip, and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Further Payments and Registration: Candidates should proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Please note, the admission is provisional. If at any point, including in the final year, it is found that a candidate does not meet the university’s minimum requirements, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Alternative Method to Access Admission Status
Prospective students can also verify their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal using the following steps:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNN admission status.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the UNN Direct Entry Admission List 2023, please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions for us regarding this topic, we are happy to help; just send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Please, remember to share this post with your friends so that they can be privy to this information too.