UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Form is out online. Check how to Apply,Eligibility, requirements, venue and Date here.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is officially on sale.
From November 4, eligible students are asked to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening procedure.
The UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 160, and the screening form costs Two Thousand Naira (2,000).
See below for the prerequisites and how to receive the UNN
The registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on November 4, 2023, on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2023 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
The screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level and Direct Entry results in place of P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
Apply Before: November 30, 2023.