Are you trying to find the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) acceptance fee for the 2024/2025 academic year? If so, we are pleased to inform you that we will cover all the information you require about the UDUSOK Acceptance Fee in this article.
The purpose of this article is to provide the acceptance fee for the academic year 2024/2025 to newly admitted students of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK). You may find detailed information on the UDUSOK application fee as well as instructions for paying the application cost on this website.
In this post, we will provide you with the exact acceptance rate for all new students, regardless of whether you are a resident of Sokoto State or not. At some colleges, native students often pay less than non-native students; however, public universities do not operate in this manner. All new students at federal colleges pay the same tuition regardless of their state of origin because they are all considered to be a part of one Nigeria.
Have you been informed that paying an acceptance fee is a worldwide custom all universities follow? Yes, it is a fee that all new students who have just been accepted into a university or other institution are required to pay to serve as proof that their provisional admission has been received. This type of admission is called Provisional Admission because the student’s admission may still be revoked if they provide false information on their application.
UDUSOK requires all new students to pay an acceptance fee, regardless of the department they are enrolled in. The information supplied below will confirm the acceptance fee that must be paid by all new students at UDUSOK, and it is advised that all newly admitted students do so.
UDUSOK Admission Acceptance Fee Amount
All accepted candidates in the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) admissions exercise for the academic year 2022–2024 (100 Level and Direct Entry) are required to pay N5,000 as an acceptance fee and N2,000 as fees for the Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP).
Before printing their admission notification letter and other related admission paperwork, all newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee. Please be aware that the charge may change at the management of the University’s discretion. Therefore, it is important that you confirm again before completing an online payment.
UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
Please carefully follow the instructions for registering and paying the UDUSOK admission acceptance fee listed below:
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS (ONLY)
The following procedures must be followed by all new students in order for their registration in the university to be successful.
- Payment of Acceptance and Screening Fees;
- Evidence of JAMB and University Admission;
- Confirmation of Admission;
(I) PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCREENING FEES
To finish the payment process, follow these steps:
- Visit the UDUS admissions website at admissions.udusok.edu.ng.
- Your admission status can be verified by clicking “Check Admission” and entering your JAMB/MATRIC number.
- For correspondence with the institution, please provide a valid personal GSM number and email address.
- Pay the needed fees by creating a single N20,000.00 invoice by selecting “Click to Print Payment Invoice.” For the purpose of creating and printing the invoice, you will be forwarded to the Remita website.
- You can pay the bill at any bank of your choosing and get a payment receipt. Check to see if the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt corresponds to the Remita invoice.
- To confirm your payment and print your admissions documentation, go back to the site (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng).
(II) PRINT EVIDENCE OF ADMISSION
Your acceptance and payment of the screening cost will only be verified after you have printed your evidence of admission letter. Print your admittance letter after confirming your payment:
- Access the UDUS admission portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng):
- Click on Print Acceptance after the payment link at the bottom of the screen;
- On the next page, enter your JAMB/MATRIC Number and click This will verify your payment.
- Once payment is verified OK, Click on Print Evidence of Admission to print your evidence of admission letter.
(III) CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
To obtain official confirmation of your admission, you must visit the university. You are not yet enrolled at the University until your enrollment is confirmed, so do take notice of that. The following documents must be brought to the confirmation location with you, and you must register for an account on the university portal before coming for confirmation:
- Evidence of JAMB admission. This you must print from the JAMB Portal.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance and screening fees (Remita receipt);
- Evidence of admission printed from the Portal;
- Originals of your credentials, including JAMB and WAEC/NECO or any o/level result;
- Ten passport photographs;
- Letter of Indigeneship from Local
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original JAMB Slip
- All fresh students are required to present to the University, at the time of Registration, a letter of reference from their Parents/Guardians or Persons of reputable standing in the society vouching for their good behavior.
REGISTRATION OF COURSES (ALL STUDENTS)
The following course registration criteria must be fulfilled by all University of California students:
- Payment of Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP).
- Payment of tuition fees;
- Registration of courses.
(I) PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
The Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP), which costs N2,000, must be paid by all returning students.
To Pay Tertiary Health Insurance Program (TSHIP) fees:
- Check out mis.udusok.edu.ng
- Enter your login information.
- The message Please contact MIS since “The username… is blocked owing to either examination- or payment-related difficulties. To find out why, click here.
- To find out why, click the link that says “Click here.” You will be sent to another page by the system, where you will see the statement “Sorry, your account has been blocked. You are expected to pay the Tship charges for the current session.” The Tship Remita invoice generator is located here.
- The phrase “click here to generate your Tship Remita invoice” should be clicked. Your browser will link you to Remita.
- Create the Remita, make the payment at the bank of your choice, and then register.
(II) PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
All students must pay their fees before they may continue with the registration process for their courses. Use the username and password you created when creating your account if you are a new student. Students returning to class should log in using their current credentials. Invoices from UDUS and Remita are required for all students in order to complete payment.
To pay your fees:
- Go to MIS portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Log in with the username and password you created during account creation (if you are a new student);
- At the top left side of the page Click on pay fees, this will list the fees items/prices for the program you were confirmed;
- Click on Pay fee;
- Click Send Fee Details for Processing, this will generate your UDUS invoice;
- Read the instructions on the displayed page to print your UDUS invoice;
- To print the Remita invoice, click on pay fees at the top left-hand side of the main page again;
- Click on Print Remita Invoice link on the displayed page. This will redirect you to the Remita Payment Gateway platform;
- On the Remita page, click on the “Print Invoice” link at the top right-hand side of the screen to print your invoice;
- Go to any bank of your choice with the invoice and make payment. Make sure:
- You obtain Remita’s receipt for your payment;
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt matches that of the Remita Invoice; Verify Your Payment
Your payment must have been acknowledged by the UDUS Portal before you can move on to the registration process. confirmation of your payment;
- Enter your login and password to access the MIS Portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng;
- Verify payment by clicking. A “verify payment” page will then be displayed;
- Your payment’s success or failure will be indicated by a notice that will be shown.
- You can move forward with the registration process for courses after your payment has been properly verified.
(III) REGISTRATION OF COURSES
To register for your courses;
- Go to http://mis.udusok.edu.ng and sign in to the MIS Portal:
- The “registration” page will be displayed after you click this. The courses available for your program at your level, including any electives, will be shown.
- In order to complete your registration, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- In order to complete your registration, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
The following is a reminder that you cannot register if your fees are not paid or your payment was unsuccessfully validated. You must pay your costs before registering for courses, it will say on the screen.
Please get in touch with your department or the IT support staff for your faculty if you are having any issues.
Your enrolled courses are available for viewing and printing as follows:
- At http://mis.udusok.edu.ng, click on My Courses after logging in to the MIS. The page for the “list of registered courses” will then be displayed.
- Click the Apply button after entering the session you want to print from in the box provided. The courses that have been registered for the specified session will then be displayed. After that, the list can be printed.
We hope you were able to find what you were looking for here. Simply scroll down to the comment box as seen below, submit your queries, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible if you have any inquiries about Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) fees for new students and payment methods for the 2024/2025 academic term.
You can subscribe to our blog to receive the most recent information on Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto admissions, the methods for paying acceptance fees, and the acceptance fees for all universities in Nigeria.