We are pleased to inform you that the management of YABATECH has officially released the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Prospective students who took part in the YABATECH screening exercise can now proceed to the school website to check their admission status. YABATECH admission list can be checked online or downloaded in a PDF format.
This page is embedded with all the necessary guidelines on how to navigate the school portal. We will show you the step-by-step procedure on how you can access YABATECH website in order to check if your name has been shortlisted on the admission list. Kindly follow the steps provided below if you want to check YABATECH admission list.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/home/signinapplicant.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and SURNAME in the required columns.
- Click on Sign in to Portal to access your YABATECH admission status.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- To access your YABATECH admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your YABATECH admission status.
Please be aware that the offer is subject to the college administration determining that:
- Your academic credentials fulfill the program’s advertised requirements. There is nothing particularly egregious in your educational record.
- You must pay all program fees in full within the allotted registration time for your selected program.
Please be aware that it may happen at any time that inaccurate information you gave is found. The provisional admission will be withdrawn and you will be dismissed from the institution right away if you utilized fake documents or failed to meet any of the requirements listed above.
- If you don’t register within the allotted registration period, the provisional admission will be canceled. As a result, you must appear at the Registry’s Admissions Department at the appointed time for additional information and registration.
- A link will be provided on the college registration portal for candidates to provide their JAMB Registration number before the matriculation number can be generated.
- You are required to bring along the following:
- Letter of Admission.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Two (2) reference letters. One from the last institution attended and the other from a Clergy, Imam, Senior Civil Servant, or Lawyer.
- Testimonial from the principal of the last Secondary School attended (Original and Photocopy).
- 10 Copies of recent passport photography.
- Postcard-size photography of parents or guardians of the candidate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Acceptance Letter (Two copies)
NOTE: Failure to present these documents will lead to the forfeiture of admission.
If your name has been shortlisted and you have been offered admission into YABATECH ND and first-degree programs you are expected to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT the admission.
- Print the JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print the original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions about YABATECH please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.