Yaba College of Technology ( YABATECH) has commenced the sales of the Post UTME forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you are interested in pursuing a program at YABATECH, this article will provide you with guidelines on how to go about purchasing the form and applying for admission. Please read below for detailed information on this.
The management of YABATECH has announced that the admission form for the 2023/2024 academic year is out and on sale. This form is for candidates who chose and registered Yaba College of Technology as their preferred choice of institution in the 2023 UTME and passed the general cut-off mark or candidates that changed their institutions to Yaba College of Technology, using JAMB change of course and institution form.
The management of YABATECH hereby encourages qualified and eligible candidates (UTME) to purchase the forms and apply. Please be informed that you can carry out the registration online and at your convenience.
YABATECH Post-UTME Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates are required to score at least 150 and above for a National Diploma (ND) Full Time in the 2023 UTME examinations.
- Candidates are required to score at least 186 and above for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates who chose YABATECH as their FIRST institution are ELIGIBLE to apply for YABATECH post-UTME
Candidates who chose YABATECH as their SECOND CHOICE are also ELIGIBLE to apply for YABATECH post-UTME provided that such candidate(s) must have successfully completed a change of Institution and course to Yaba College of Technology, on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) post-UTME.
- The minimum entry requirement to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by the Senate provided that in each case all the five (5) subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For The YABATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Candidates should visit https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/getinvoice to generate a payment invoice of two thousand naira (2,000) for the post-UTME screening form
- Proceed to the bank. Please note that payment for the post-UTME admission form can only be made via remitta.
- Upon making the payment of Two thousand (N2,000) naira for the screening admission form through the bank.
- Click the LOGIN button below to access your form and fill correctly.
- Upon providing all data, click the SUBMIT button and print out your acknowledgment slip.
The management of Yaba College of Technology has announced that the deadline for submission of the form online is Sunday,17th August 2023. Candidates should endeavor to complete their registration before the deadline to avoid regrets.
We hope that all the information you need on YABATECH admission form 2023 has been provided for you in this article. If you have more questions or a suggestion on how we can improve our services; please write us via the comment box, and we will respond accordingly.