YABATECH Supplementary Admission List 2023
This means that candidates can now access the YABATECH admission list online. See the guidelines for checking the supplementary list below:-
How to Check YABATECH Admission List
Follow the simple steps below to check your name on the YABATECH supplementary admission list:-
- Go to the polytechnic admission status checking portal at https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/home/signinapplicant.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and SURNAME in the required columns.
- Click on Sign in to Portal to access your YABATECH admission status.
What to do after being offered admissions
Candidates who have been offered admission to study at YABATECH should endeavor to do the following after they have checked their admission status:-
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
YABATECH prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your YABATECH admission status, visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your YABATECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YABATECH ND and Degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session
Candidates are required to meet the following criteria in order to be deemed a student of this college:-
- Candidates’ academic qualifications must meet the advertised requirements for the program.
- Their disciplinary record is not negative in particular.
- The full payment of fees for their proposed program is to be paid within the stipulated registration period.
- The offer of admission will elapse if a candidate does not register within the stipulated registration period.
- Candidates are required to report to the Admissions Department of the Registry for further Information and registration at the stipulated time.
- A link will be provided on the college registration portal for candidates to provide their JAMB Registration number before the matriculation number can be generated.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following:-
- Letter of Admission.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Two (2) reference letters. One from the last institution attended and the other from a Clergy, Imam, Senior Civil Servant, or Lawyer.
- Testimonial from the principal of the last Secondary School attended (Original and Photocopy).
- 10 Copies of recent passport photography.
- Postcard-size photography of parents or guardians of the candidate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Acceptance Letter (Two copies).
- Failure to produce these documents will nullify the offer of admission.
We hope that all the information you need on YABATECH Supplementary Admission List 2023 has been provided for you in this article. If you have more questions or a suggestion on how we can improve our services; please write us via the comment box, and we will respond accordingly.