Yale University Scholarships USA 2023/2024 | See How to Apply & Deadline
Yale is a research based private Ivy League university in Connecticut, the USA, offering admission to about 5,000 international students across 120 countries worldwide.
Yale offers various types of scholarships to both US residents and international students for Bachelor‘s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. You can bag a full scholarship to Yale University to study any course of your choice, as the University offers a wide array of courses.
Yale University Scholarship is currently open for the 2023/2024 academic year. Yale University Scholarship application form is now available online via www.yale.edu and registration will commence by August, 2022. The closing date for Yale University Scholarship is scheduled to December 15, 2022.
Established in 1701, Yale University is one of the third oldest universities in the USA, with more than 300 years of experience in excellence. It has produced some of the best minds in engineering, arts, humanities, social science, and sciences. Some of its students are Hillary Clinton and George H. W. Bush. It is ranked No 1 in the best law schools, No 11 in the world university ranking 2021 by Times High Education, and No 5 in 2020 best colleges in America. It is no doubt that this is a choice price school.
Yale University offers various forms of scholarship, and they include:
- Yale Scholarship for undergraduate, freshman, or postgraduate
- Yale Merit-Based Scholarship
- Yale Entitlement Grants
- Yale Military benefits and Financial Aid
- Yale Club or Association Scholarship
- Yale Pell Grants.
Details of Yale University Scholarship 2023
- University Name: Yale University
- Location: USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Type: Fully- Funded
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen program from 2 to 5 academic years.
- Deadline: Check Undergraduate Deadlines / Check Graduate Deadlines
- Deadline: 15th December 2022
What is Yale University Acceptance Rate?
The acceptance rate of Yale University is 6.1%, which means for every 100 applicants, only six get qualified to be enrolled by the school.
Yale University Scholarship Coverage 2023
The Scholarships at Yale University come with different coverage plans. Below is the rough outline of the general benefits you get to enjoy as a Yale University Scholarship recipient.
- Yale considers your parent’s finances, income, and assets to determine your scholarship amount.
- As a recipient of the Yale Scholarship, you can get from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 annually. Averagely, Yale’s need-based scholarship is around $50,000.
- Students whose parents earn below 65,000$ get a fully-funded scholarship. The scholarship covers your tuition, board, accommodation, medical insurance, and daily living expenses.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships?
To be eligible for Yale Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria.
You should note that Yale University Scholarship is open to students all over the world irrespective of your nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and social-economic background.
- Pearson Test score of a minimum of 70 and IELTS score of a minimum of 70
- TOEFL scores of a minimum of 100 on the internet-based TOEFL, a minimum of 600 on the paper-based TOEFL, and a minimum of 250 on the computer-based TOEFL. Click here to get more information on the standardized test requirements.
- You must be eligible or have received to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You must be eligible or have received an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family must be captured within the USDA Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that supports students from low economic families — for instance, TRIO programs such as Upward Bound.
- Your family receives public assistance
- You live in a foster home, federally subsidized public housing, or are homeless.
- You should have a supporting statement made by a community leader, financial aid officer, college access counselor, or a school official.
What Documents are Required for the Yale University Scholarship in USA 2023?
Below are the needed documents to complete your Yale University Scholarship application and procession.
- Academic transcripts
- Two teachers’ recommendation letters
- Copy of your national passport or ID
- Your standardized test score results (English proficiency certificate and qualification test certificates)
- Scholarship essay
- Personal statement
- Study plan
- $80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
- Research proposal
- Extra-curricular activities certifications
- Financial family statement
- Portfolio set
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship 2023/2024
- For Undergraduate students, visit https://world.yale.edu/admissions to apply.
- For graduate students, apply by choosing your chosen program. Click https://finaid.yale.edu/graduate-aid/graduate-financial-aid-offices to begin.
After application, do wait, as you will be sent an email of acceptance or refusal.
Yale University Scholarship Deadline 2023-2024
The deadline for applying for Yale University scholarship 2023 is 15th December 2022. For more specific details on the undergraduate scholarship deadline, click here. For graduates’ programs deadline, do click here.
If you have difficulties applying for Yale University Scholarships 2023, kindly let us know via the comment section below.