YSU Admission List – The list of applicants admitted to Yobe State University’s (YSU) first-year programs for the 2023/2024 academic session has been published.
The management of Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Yobe State University Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
SEE ALSO: YSU Direct Entry Admission List.
How to Check YSU Admission List
The under-listed Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Yobe State University (YSU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YSU admission list for the 2021/2023 academic session.