YSU Direct Entry Admission List – The first batch list of direct entry candidates awarded provisional admission into various degree courses at Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2023/2024 academic session has been issued.
This is to inform all the Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2023 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the Direct Entry admission lists.
See also: Yobe State University UTME Admission List.
How to Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List
The under-listed Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2021/2023 Academic Session.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, YSU DE candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YSU Direct Entry admission list for the 2021/2023 academic session.