Are you interested in Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano but unaware of the programs or courses the institution offers? Do you wish to learn what courses are available at the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano? If yes, do not harbor any fear because we have your back on this article.
We have organized every department and course offered at Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano. Therefore, we have made it simple for you to view the prerequisites that you need to meet to enroll in any of the YUMSUK courses that have been approved by the National University Commission (NUC) on this page.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Faculties
- Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Science
- Faculty of Clinical Science
List of Approved Courses Offered at Yusuf Maitama Sule University
Here is a list of all the courses that YUMSUK is currently offering. All undergraduate and graduate students will find this list helpful in choosing their courses at Yusuf Maitama Sule University.
Faculty of Basic Medical Science
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Social Science Education
- Department of Science and Technical Education
- Department of Library and Information Science
Faculty of Humanities
- Department of Languages
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
Faculty of Science
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Science
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography
Faculty of Clinical Science
- Department of Medicine and Surgery
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano Admission Requirements
1. Candidates must meet the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano cut-off point in order to be eligible for the Post-UTME exam and the admission screening process.
2. Candidates must have a minimum of five credits in relevant disciplines, including English language and math, at the GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, or authorized equivalents, taken in no more than two (2) sittings.
3. Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years old the year they are admitted.
4. Fulfill the prerequisites of the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano department and faculty before getting admitted.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to read this post. We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, we ask that you use the share buttons below to let your friends know about it.