YUMSUK Post UTME Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, YUMSUK) undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- The management of Northwest University (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University, YUMSUK) has commenced the sale of post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- YUMSUK post UTME cut-off mark ranges between 170 and 240, while the cost of the application is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
- See the requirements and how to obtain NWU post-UTME form below.
Candidates Eligible for NWU Post UTME / DE Screening
- Candidates must have chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as first choice;
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics In SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have scored the minimum Cut-off Mark for the programme applied as stated here — YUMSUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
- Must have registered In the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2023/2024 Admissions Screen PORTAL.
- Must have possessed JAMB 2023 UTME Result Slip.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have possessed 2023 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result
- Candidates with ND must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes In the Faculty Education.
- D.E. Candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes.
How to Apply for NWU / YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is Wednesday 2nd November 2023, while the closing date is Friday 19th November 2023 at midnight.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.