We are pleased to notify you that the management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has cordially invited suitable and qualified candidates who applied for admission through DE to visit the school portal for their screening form registration.
We’ll be walking you through how to fill out the ABU screening form for the 2024/2025 academic session, the cost-price for the form, how to check your eligibility, and when to submit all completed forms for the 2024/2025 academic session.
The ABU screening form registration process for the 2024/2025 academic session is the same as it was for the previous sessions but with some dissimilarities in the dates.
Here on this page, we have provided adequate information for you about ABU Screening Form Registration and we promise you that this will aid in your registration, particularly for new applicants.
Eligibility for ABU Direct Entry Screening
The eligibility for the Direct Entry screening exercise is outlined as follows:
- Applicants must have chosen ABU as their first choice for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
- Direct Entry candidates are required to pay a screening fee.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMBE ‘A’ Level, NCE, or Diploma results.
Steps on How to Apply for ABU Direct Entry Screening Form
The application process for the screening exercise commences on the 18th of July and ends on the 18th of August 2024. Applicants are to pay a screening fee of Two-thousand naira (N2,000.00). To register, candidates should:
- Visit the designated site: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms and follow the instructions provided. This site can also be accessed through the official Ahmadu Bello University website: https://abu.edu.ng.
- The cost price of the screening form is only available on the school portal and applicants can make payment through one of the following routes: Using Remita and any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, and MasterCard) OR Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial bank for payment.
Congratulations in advance we wish you a safe and profitable stay on campus! We hope this page was helpful if you have any questions about ABU please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers. However, do not forget to share this page with your friends and loved ones.