ACI Foundation Fellowship Scholarships 2023/2024 [Fully – Funded] | Check Application Deadline
ACI fellowship was established in 2008 to promote innovation, progress, and collaboration by investing in ideas, people, and research to improve the concrete industry. They provide internship opportunities, mentorship, and financial support to over 250 students from different institutions.
ACI foundation fellowship is currently open for the 2023/2024 academic year. ACI foundation scholarship application form is now available online via www.acifoundation.org and registration will commence by July, 2022. The closing date for ACI foundation scholarship is scheduled to November 1st, 2022.
As a fellowship recipient, you receive a $10,000 (USD) educational stipend in addition to other benefits such as paid travel and attendance fees to two ACI conventions. The fellowship assists you in finding an industry mentor. Also, all scholarship recipients receive a $5,000 educational stipend.
Your scholarship benefits are limited to the duration of your studies, and you can’t receive more than ACI one fellowship and scholarship.
You just need one application to access all the ACI fellowships and scholarship opportunities. When successfully answering qualifying questions, the different scholarships and fellowships you are eligible for will be displayed. Then you have to choose the one that you are most qualified for. As such, you should read each fellowship and scholarship award requirement.
Details of ACI Foundation Fellowship 2023
- Name: ACI Foundation Fellowship
- Location: USA
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Type: Fully- Funded
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen program from 2 to 5 academic years.
- Deadline: November 1st, 2022
Who is Eligible for the ACI Fellowship Scholarship 2023?
To be eligible for the ACI fellowship scholarship, you must be a full-time student throughout the entire award duration. For instance, (spring semester 2023 through fall semester 2024).
ACI Fellowship Scholarship Required Documents
Below are the required documents to apply for the ACI fellowship scholarship.
- Official transcripts must be in English with a 4.0 grading scale. (It must be mailed)
- Two endorsements (an ACI member must endorse one)
- An academic resume – (It must be in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) or in Acrobat Adobe (.pdf) format
- Your contact information
- A 500-word essay.
- Educational information
Your award status will be determined during the ACI concrete convention and will be made public shortly after the convention.
ACI Fellowship Scholarship General Requirements
Here you will be provided with ACI fellowship general requirements for every applicants worldwide. See more details below.
- You must be fluent in the English language. You must upload your TOEFL exam copy if you come from a region where English is not your official language. (This is optional)
- ACI Foundation scholarships are open for international students worldwide, except the award sponsor has a specific requirement for the area of study or region. However, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the time of application and throughout the award cycle.
- The 2023 award cycle runs from the 2023 spring semester through the 2024 fall semester.
- To be eligible for the ACI fellowship graduate scholarship, you must be a full-time student in a master’s or Ph.D. program throughout the award cycle.
- To be eligible for the ACI fellowship undergraduate scholarship, you must be a full-time undergraduate student throughout the award cycle.
- The scholarship stipend is paid into your educational institution account in two equal installments over one year through your institution’s registrar and financial aid office.
- Some fellowships require you to run and complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the 2023 summer period.
- If you are being chosen as a finalist for an ACI Foundation Fellowship, you will be notified by February 4, 2023. You must avail yourself of an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, April 2, 2023, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. ACI Foundation will cover your hotel, registration, flight, and expenses, and you will be given a travel stipend.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
ACI Foundation Fellowship Requirements — Middle East & North Africa
Here you will be provided with ACI Foundation Fellowship general requirements for international students specifically in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- You must be proficient in English. If English is not your native language, you must come with a TOEFL test copy or an English attestation letter.
- As an ACI fellowship applicant, you must attend a university in the Gulf Cooperation Council region (Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Iraq, Morocco, Jordan, Lebanon, Algeria, Egypt, or Tunisia.
- You must be available to attend the interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, April 2, 2023, at the spring ACI Concrete Convention. You don’t have to worry about your flight, hotel, and registration expenses, as they will be all covered by ACI Fellowship.
- As a fellowship awardee, you will be required to submit a written report of the value of the fellowship to your personal development and career advancement.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Fellowship Scholarship
Here you will be provided with the steps to apply for ACI Foundation’s 2023-2024 Fellowship & Scholarship. See more details below.
ACI Foundation Fellowship Application Deadline 2023
The application deadline for the ACI Fellowship 2023 is November 1, 2022 (11:59 p.m. EST)
If you have difficulties applying for ACI Foundation Fellowship Scholarships 2023, kindly let us know via the comment section below.