Is the 2023 Caleb University Post UTME form available? When will Caleb University begin to sell its Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic year?
The 2023 Caleb University admissions application is now available. The Caleb University Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is available for purchase. The Caleb University form 2023/2024 can be obtained through the Caleb University Post-UTME registration portal.
This is to alert the general public and future students of Caleb University Imota that the school administration has reopened the Caleb University Post UTME registration portal for the academic year 2023/2024. The registration form should be obtained as soon as possible by interested candidates before the Caleb University Post-UTME form deadline.
We will cover important information about the Caleb University Post-UTME screening form 2023/2024, how to apply for the screening process, and other crucial details you may want to know in this article. Read on to learn how to submit an admissions application.
Requirements For Caleb University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
The following prerequisites must be met in order to apply for the form:
- You must have earned at least five O’level credit passes in the areas that apply to your course of study, or their A-level equivalents, while enrolled as a DE student.
- When registering for the UTME, you must have made CALEB your top choice of school.
- You have to have achieved the CALEB cutoff score minimal.
You are automatically entitled to apply for the CALEB post-UTME form if you meet the aforementioned prerequisites.
How To Apply for Caleb University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
You must adhere to the guidelines listed below in order to submit the form through the CALEB undergraduate portal. To prevent errors that could cause your form to be rejected, you must carefully read everything.
- Candidates should go on the university’s admission portal and register with a working phone number and email address.
- Input the needed information on the following screen, then input your debit card information to complete the transaction.
- Log back into the gateway after finishing your payment to verify it.
- As soon as you have received confirmation, fill out the form with your information, including your name, address, and educational background, then click “Submit” to finish.
General Post UTME/DE Instruction
- It is advised for candidates to accurately upload their O-level scores and recent passport photos to the platform. In the case of O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings is permitted. JPEG image format with a 50KB maximum size restriction is required for passport images.
- A clear, unobscured passport photo without glasses or a cap or headband is required.
- Results from the O’level exams are accepted by CALEB from the WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results are also welcome to apply.
- Clicking on Admission requirements will allow candidates to view the UTME and O’level requirements for the course of their choice.
- Candidates are recommended to read the O’level requirements of their courses and choose the appropriate FIVE subject combinations, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements are urged to switch to the proper course on JAMB CAPS before being considered for admission.
- Candidates should make sure the online form is completely filled out and that they adhere to ALL essential guidelines because any errors could be interpreted as document falsification or misrepresentation, which would result in disqualification.
Candidates are then instructed to print out their transaction’s proof of completion and store it for later use.
The location of the screening exercise does not permit the use of cell phones or other electronic devices.
- Candidates are required to show up at the screening location one hour prior to the exercise’s start.
- To be eligible for the University to consider them for admission, all applicants must complete the online screening process.
The processes listed above are those that have been approved by the university to be followed in order to submit a CALEB post-UTME form for the current academic session; they should be taken seriously.
As a result of incorrect email addresses and unreachable phone numbers, the University disclaims all liability for failure to receive information.