Covenant University Undergraduate Programs
- Business Administration
- Biology (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics (Industrial Mathematics-Statistics, Industrial Mathematics-Computer Sciences)
- Industrial Physics (Applied Geophysics, Electronics, and IT Applications, Renewable Energy)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource
- Information and Communication Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Management Information System
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Policy and strategic studies
Covenant University Post UTME Eligibility Requirements
Prospective students must meet the following requirements in order to be deemed eligible for admission
- Obtain JAMB forms, choose Covenant University, and sit for the UTME examinations.
- Complete the Covenant University Application Forms available online.
- Review the website information for your program of interest, specific program admission requirements, and application deadlines.
- All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form 2023/2024
For international students: visit https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/internationalstudents.php for more information on how to apply.
Nigerian applicants should:-
- visit https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/.
- Upon submitting the online application form, your admission evaluation process will be initiated.
Below are the guidlines prospective students should follow to submit the electronic documents.
1. Non-refundable Application fees
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved and completed at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee has not been paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2023/2024 academic year costs N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
- The Post UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank/over-the-counter transactions.
Documents Upload Requirements
For a complete application, upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (Scanned)
- 2023 JAMB result featuring a clear passport-sized photo
- WAEC or NECO Result (unless you are awaiting result)
- Parental Sponsorship Letter
N/B: Candidates should ensure all documents are in PDF format and does not exceed 100kb in size.
Principal and Spiritual Leader Reference Letters
Covenant University requires candidates to submit two official recommendation letters to finalize their application. These letters of recommendation should come from people who can evaluate the candidate’s capability of a university education.
The letters of recommendation should come from individuals such as a spiritual leader, a teacher from your high school, or your principal. Covenant University will use a secure online system that will
- Automatically send a mail to the candidate’s recommenders with instructions for submitting their recommendations online.
- Enable applicants to monitor received or pending recommendations and follow up with recommenders if necessary.
- Accelerate the processing of recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Notify you automatically when recommendations have been received.
Cusas Screening and Booking
Candidates will be required by Covenant University to write a computer-based Post UTME screening examination which will take place at the university campus.
The schedule for the screening will be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified of the date via text messages.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of N9,000.00 (Nine Thousand Naira Only) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for Post UTME screening.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with in-depth information on Covenant University Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. If you have further questions, ask them via the comment section, and our support team will provide a swift response.