This is to notify the general public especially prospective candidates that the purchase of the application form for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUSHO) Remedial Sciences & IJMB program is now available for sale.
On this web page, we have made available detailed information you may need about the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUSHO) Remedial Sciences & IJMB programs form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
After going through this page, you will get to know all the necessary information about the entry requirements, how to pay, and the application procedures of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUSHO) Remedial Sciences & IJMB program. Continue reading this web page for more understanding.
FUHSO Remedial Sciences and IJMB Programme Benefits
Interestingly, after undergoing this FUHSO Remedial Sciences and IJMB programs, priority in UME placement are provided to candidates most especially those who meet the university’s requirements for their various course of study, receive an “A” in every topic, have at least 75% of the required attendance, and select FUHSO as their top choice during the JAMB/UTME.
In addition, the FUSHO Remedial Sciences & IJMB programs provide students with two semesters of rigorous instruction, coaching, and laboratory work that help them prepare for the IJMB exams and facilitate their admittance into the 200 level of any degree program at FUHSO or Science programs at other Nigerian universities.
Entry Requirements and Programme Objectives
1. Candidates must have at least three O’ Level credits in any of the following: mathematics, English language, chemistry, physics, biology, agricultural science, or geography.
2. The Remedial Sciences and IJMB Programs are both firmly based on science, it should be highlighted for interested candidates to take note of.
3. The Remedial Sciences and IJMB programs at FUHSO are designed to make up for O’ Level inadequacies and get applicants ready for further academic endeavors.
These comprise a demanding 9-month teaching and laboratory exercise program, an intensive 7-month JAMB/UMTE coaching clinic, and a two-semester IJMB program.
How To Apply For FUHSO Remedial Sciences & IJMB Admission Form
1. A non-refundable charge of 10,000 is required of prospective students, who must also acquire an electronic or soft copy of their payment receipt.
2. Students can go to the school website, www.fuhso.edu.ng, click on the ‘View Details button
3. Next is to visit the FUHSO Remedial Science Form banner or the ‘Remedial Science Form’ link under ‘Events,’
4. Click the link displayed, to fill out the FORM. (Attach all necessary documents as requested)
5. Fill out the DECLARATION FORM
6. Click submit button to submit your application form for processing by the institution.
Application forms can be purchased until Tuesday, June 20, 2023, and are currently available online through the institution’s website.
HOW TO PAY REMEDIAL SCIENCE FORM CHARGES
Visit the school website www.fuhso.edu.ng to get detailed information on how to pay for the Remedial Science Form Charges.
FUHSO is committed to delivering top-tier healthcare education to its students and wishes every prospective student a discerning selection of the University’s Remedial Programme.