Greenfield University (GFU) has officially started distributing application forms for post-UTME candidates interested in enrolling in the school’s various first-degree programs for the 2024/2025 academic year. This invitation is extended to those who fulfill the conditions outlined by the university. You can apply for the Greenfield University admission form by following the steps outlined below.
Available Courses in Greenfield University
Faculty of Science and Technology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Biology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
Requirements For Greenfield University Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
You must have complied with the following criteria in order to apply for the form:
- You must have earned at least five O’level credit passes, or their A-level equivalents, in the subjects necessary for your course of study while enrolled as a DE student.
- In your UTME registration, you must have listed Greenfield University as your top choice of school.
- You must have achieved the minimum required mark to apply to Greenfield University.
How To Apply for Greenfield University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
1. The University’s portal is the sole place where qualified candidates can make their N2,000 (two thousand naira) non-refundable payment. Greenfield University Post UTME Registration can be done on their official website at https://greenfielduniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/signup.php. and the application process is online and accessible on the campus of the school.
2. Any accepted debit card (Visa, verve, and Master Card) may also be used to make a payment online through Remita. Alternatively, you may print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and visit any of the commercial banks mentioned on the portal after bringing it with you.
3. Following submission, candidates must show the screening centers the originals of the following documents:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB (as applicable to you)
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
This concludes our discussion on the Greenfield University Post UTME Form 2024. Please keep in mind that you can ask us any questions you may have about the subject in the comment section below, and we will be happy to assist you.