Before beginning the admissions process, each applicant should confirm their eligibility for admission. Also, applicants should be aware that the deadline for all applications expires four (4) weeks after the date of publication.
Because of this, it is advised that all MSc and Ph.D. applicants note the prerequisites for online application, which are mentioned below, before proceeding with the LASU Postgraduate Admission Form Application.
In this article, we will be discussing extensively everything you may want to know about LASU Postgraduate application form for the 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for the LASU Postgraduate form online via LASU’s PG portal, the cost of LASU’s Postgraduate form and the closing date for submission of all completed LASU Postgraduate forms for 2023/2024 academic session.
Also, the process of applying for the LASU Postgraduate form will be discussed on this web page in a coordinated manner for easy understanding for new applicants and those who took part in the previous Postgraduate screening exercise but did not make it through. Continue reading the article below.
LASU Postgraduate Admission General Entry Requirements 2023/2024
1. It is mandatory to present your O-level results either WAEC, NECO, or GCE with a minimum of at least 5 credits before you are granted admission into Lagos state university postgraduate school.
2. Candidates must have finished the required NYSC program.
3. Within two weeks of the date the sale of forms was announced, aspirants must submit their transcripts.
How to Apply for LASU Postgraduate Admission Form
The LASU post-graduate school applicants are expected to pay a non-refundable fee for the admission form which is roughly N25,300.00.
It is also important to take into consideration that an exam that is in the form of an aptitude test will be conducted and only those who perform well will be granted admission.
Last, Visit the University website www.lasu.edu.ng for information on admission requirements.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for LASU post-graduate school should kindly visit the school website www.lasu.edu.ng and follow the instructions displayed on the page.
Students should endeavor to also provide all necessary entry requirements in other to increase their chances of being offered provisional admission into the school. Below is the process of applying.
1. Open the Post-Graduate Application Portal
2. Click on STEP 1 and Generate Your Application Number
3. Note that you can generate your application number only once. Make sure you print out the application number generation page in number (2) above.
3. Click on STEP 2 and Pay Your Application Fee at www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment/
4. At the Payment portal on Number (4) above, Choose ‘Main Campus‘ for the campus dropdown and choose ‘Sandwich/Post-Graduate Application‘ for the Study Type dropdown fields respectively.
5. Click on ‘Proceed’
6. Follow the step-by-step instructions to generate your transaction ID.
7. Pay your application fee with your generated Transaction ID on LASU Quickteller Payment Portal at https://www.quickteller.com/lasu
8. Go back to the Online Post-Graduate Application Portal
9. Now go to STEP 3: Enter your ‘Application Number‘ and ‘Surname’ in the fields provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
10. Follow the step-by-step instructions and then complete your application.
11. Print out your application form.
12. You can also re-print your application form as many times as you want.
LASU Postgraduate Form Closing Date
Exactly Four (4) weeks after the date of this publication, application form sales will be terminated.
On November 25, 2023, the sale of LASU PG forms will end.
For all programs, applicants must fill out online application forms and print out copies of their e-Registration slips.
LASU Postgraduate Admission Form Disclaimer
1. Any student who issues out funds to any other account, means, or individual aside from the school is to his/her own disadvantage or loss.
2. All program applications must be submitted online, along with a printed copy of the e-Registration slip by the candidate. Aside from this, any other format is termed fake or illegal.
Notice to LASU Postgraduate Applicant
1. Candidates who have not completed their current Postgraduate Programmes or National Youth Service Corps assignment are not expected to apply.
2. At the latest two weeks after the selling of forms has ended, all academic transcripts must be received.
Requesting the transfer of application forms that have been processed from one of the institutions.
3. Changing departments by any student is highly frowned upon by the Lagos State University postgraduate school.
4. Since make-up exams won’t be offered, candidates must personally show up for the selection and written exams.
5. On the application form, please enter your phone number and email address.
This is all we have to say about LASU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023. If you have any question to ask about the Lagos state university postgraduate schools you can use the comment section to ask or better still visit our website for more detailed information. We won’t fail to always keep you updated.