Do you want to know how to collect your original NECO certificate, and how to make payment for it? If yes, you need this article as it promises to provide you with proper guidance on how to go about making payment for and collecting your original NECO certificate. Read below for more details.
NECO Original Certificate: Collection and Payment Guidelines
NECO Original Result Slips & Certificate Issuance Requirements
The documents below will be required from you when you visit the NECO Offices to collect your original certificate.
- Sworn affidavit
- A printout of your NECO Online Result.
- One passport-size photograph
- NECO Photo card
- Identity card
The Cost of NECO Original Result Slips & Certificate
- NECO SSCE External Candidates’ Original Result Slips Cost the Sum of One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000).
- NECO SSCE External Candidates Issuance of Original Certificate Cost the Sum of One Hundred Naira Only (N100).
NECO Original Result Slips & Certificate Collection Payment Guidelines
In order for any NECO External candidate to obtain their respective original result slips/certificates they must pay a specified amount of money to the National Examination Council (NECO) online payment portal, print the receipt of payment and proceed to any of the NECO Offices where the exam was written for the above purpose or service.
Follow the simple guidelines below to make payment successfully:-
- Log on to NECO Items Online Payment Portal or Platform via https://payments.neco.gov.ng/
- Select or search for the Payment Category or Payment item you want to make payment for i.e Remarking SSCE or BECE e.t.c
- Payment item code is required for any NECO payment, this item code can be gotten from the NECO website. www.neco.gov.ng.
- Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay and note that Refund is not applicable once payment is completed.
- Fill the form in the box to the right and proceed to payment
- Select mode of payment i.e Bank branch payment or Debit card payment.
- Go through the transaction breakdown, read and accept the disclaimer then click the confirm button to proceed
- Verify payment details and click on the checkbox to accept the disclaimer.
- After a successful payment, you will receive a payment receipt.
- Present Evidence of Payment to your nearest NECO office.
- You do not need an account to make payments.
- A payment item code is required for any NECO payment.
- Ensure to verify your payment before proceeding to Pay as the money paid will not be refunded.
Note: After you have been issued your Original NECO Certificate; ensure the safety of the certificate as the examination body does not re-issue the certificates.
Have we been able to provide you with the guidance you need on NECO Original Certificate: Collection and Payment Guidelines? If you have further questions, please do well to notify us via the comment box and we will reply accordingly.