Nigerian Army University Cut Off Mark
The management of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has fixed its Institutional Cut-off Marks for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise. The official cut-off mark is 170.
Meanwhile, all first-choice candidates (both UTME / DE) and any candidate wishing to change his/her Institution of choice to Nigerian Army University Biu who were awaiting results at the time of application are advised to upload their ‘O’ Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB) are;
1. The first need for candidates is to surpass the current Nigerian Army University, Biu cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 session as set by JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board).
2. The applicant must possess a minimum of 5 credits in math, English, and other disciplines that are pertinent to his or her chosen field of study.
3. Original copy of JAMB result slip
4. Original documents which include ‘O’ level certificates please note that awaiting results are not accepted by Nigerian Army University, Biu (NAUB)
5. Original copy of your birth certificate
6. Your secondary school Testimonial
7. Eight (8) recent passport photographs (to be on the safe side)
NAUB Jamb Cut-off Mark For all Courses
NAUB JAMB cut-off mark for all courses 2023/2024 academic session is 170, therefore, candidates who get up to 170 are automatically eligible for NAUB internal screening exercise. But note that the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.
|Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences|
|Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution||170|
|Criminology & Security Studies||170|
|Transport & Logistics Management||170|
|Faculty of Computing|
|Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences|
|Faulty of Environmental Sciences|
|Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics||170|
|Urban & Regional Planning||170|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||170|
|Materials & Metallurgical Engineering||170|
The above table summarizes that any candidate that scores at least 170 and above in the just concluded JAMB UTME is automatically eligible to participate in the Nigerian Army University PUTME Screening exercise.