NYSC 2022 Online Registration –www.nysc.org.ng | All Batch a,b,c
NYSC Registration 2022 – This is to inform all Prospective corps members (PCMs) that the online NYSC registration has begun for 2022. This article would give you every information on how to register for Youth Service.
The NYSC registration portal is open to all batch a, b and c (Stream 1 & 2) candidates to login and apply for the 2022 session. The steps to register and requirements for NYSC 2022 will also be provided here in this page.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) form for 2022/2023 is now available online via www.nysc.org.ng and registration of batch A, B & C candidates will commence by May, 2022. The closing date for NYSC registration 2022 has been scheduled between May 30th to June 1st, 2022.
If you want to apply for NYSC registration 2022, then you are at the right place. This guide will show you how to register for NYSC registration successfully with your phone via www.nysc.org.ng or portal.nysc.org.ng.
All you have to do is to follow every instructions given on this page to register for NYSC 2022. With the information provided here, you don’t need any cyber cafe to help you access nysc registration portal and apply for NYSC application form.
NYSC Registration 2022
NYSC online registration is absolutely free. The only payment you’re making is for NYSC call-up number which costs Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500).
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) registration portal for 2022 is now open for all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs). All intending corp members, home and abroad can now register online via NYSC portal www.nysc.org.ng
To register for NYSC 2022, you need to have an active email address, a working phone number, a mobile device or laptop with a good internet connection.
If you have these things mentioned above, you’re good to go. You can login now to www.nysc.org.ng/register with your scanned documents and detailed information. See more details below.
NYSC Registration Requirements 2022
The Requirements for NYSC registration 2022 will be provided here in this page and all prospective corps members should take note of the following below.
- Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) must have a good working email address and phone number which will be used throughout the one year service.
- Foreign Trained Corp Members should ensure they register and upload their (O) level result with atleast 5 credits to the portal.
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure they input their matriculation number correctly while registering.
- Only prospective corps members whose name appears on the senate list are eligible to apply.
- For Foreign PCMs, they must have a complete transcript of their first degree or HND programme and International Passport.
How to Register for NYSC 2022
If you want to register for nysc 2022, you must have read the requirements above. Make sure you’re eligible before you apply.
To register for nysc, simply visit www.nysc.org.ng and follow the guidelines below.
- Login with your email address and password via https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1
- Upload every necessary documents needed.
- Make sure you thumbprint by yourself.
- Upload a clear passport photograph with white or off-white background.
- Do the necessary and ensure you input the correct details of each of the information required.
If you encountered any issue while registering for NYSC 2022, kindly send us a message via the comment section below.