OAUTHC SHIM Admission List – The list of candidates admitted to the ND programmes at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC)’s School of Health Information Management (SHIM) for the 2024/2025 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the School of Health Information Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile Ife [SHIM, OAUTHC] and also participated in the screening exercise that the admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
How to Check OAUTHC SHIM Admission List Admission List
Currently, the OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your OAUTHC SHIM admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OAUTHC SHIM admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the OAUTHC SHIM ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to OAUTHC School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission List.