Osun State School of Nursing & Midwifery Form – Is It Out?
The School of Nursing, State Hospital, Osogbo, is presently yet to be accepting applications for the 2023/2024 academic year. See the prerequisites and how to apply for admission to the Osun State School of Nursing and Midwifery below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Nursing Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun:
- Basic General Nursing,
- Basic Midwifery.
- Post-Basic General Nursing, and
- Post-Basic Midwifery.
Osun State Schools Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
Applicant must possess;
- WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO with Five (5) Credits of not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years without additional qualification. The subject combination must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Awaiting Result is accepted.
- Phone Number and Email(Active).
For basic general nursing and Basic midwifery Addition of ;
- Minimum age for entry shall be 16 years on admission
For post basic general nursing in addition of;
- Be a registered midwife psychiatric nurse with the Nursing & Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid license
For Post Basic Midwifery in Addition of;
- be a registered nurse with the nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria with a valid licence
Is Osun State School of Nursing & Midwifery Form Out For 2023/2024?
Currently as of today the Osun State School of Nursing & Midwifery Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. And the good news is that we are going to update this page once it is out, so keep on checking this page from time to time.
How to Obtain Osun State Schools of Nursing & Midwifery Admission Form
- Basic General Nursing › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Basic Midwifery › N7,500 › 3yrs (36months)
- Post Basic General Nursing › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
- Post Basic Midwifery › N15,000 › 1½yrs (18months)
Interested candidates are to obtain the form by applying through the link below online:
The following are to be uploaded appropriately:
- One recent passport photograph with white background, scanned of size 15kb
- Copy (ies) of O’ Level certificate or printed copy (ies) of downloaded result,
- Copy of Notification Letter of registration as a qualified Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria;
- Valid e-mail address,
- Valid Phone number,
- Next of kin’s valid Address and Phone number
There will be an Oral and Written Examination for all qualified candidates.
Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2023.