The Management of Ritman University Ikot Ekpene wishes to inform all aspirants that the Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available for sale. Hence, eligible candidates are hereby advised can now purchase the form via the Ritman University Post UTME registration website.
This article is well-penned down to guide prospective students and the general public at large on how to purchase Ritman University Post UTME Form, Admission Form; how to apply, starting date, and closing date for the screening exercise. So read to get more in-depth information.
The management of Ritman University Ikot Ekpene has reopened the 2024/2025 Ritman University Post UTME registration portal. Interested candidates are hereby advised to purchase the registration form before the Ritman University Post UTME form closing date for registration.
Requirements For Ritman University Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
Qualified candidates can now apply for admission into the Ritman University undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
1. Only students who scored the minimum of 140 as the required JAMB cut-off mark for Ritman University Ikot Ekpene are eligible to apply for admission.
2. Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language, and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
How To Apply for Ritman University Post UTME Form 2024/2025
Before applying for the Ritman University 2024/2025 Post UTME, Candidates are expected to pay a nonrefundable N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) to purchase the Post UTME form.
Below, are the procedures on how to apply for the Ritman University 2024/2025 Post UTME.
1. Visit the official Ritman University admission portal at https://www.ritmanuniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process.
2. Click on Apply now.
3. Locate and click on Create an account.
4. Fill out the form and proceed with Post UTME Application.
The school charges an administrative cost of N2,000 for Post-UTME screening. The application form costs N7,000. Candidates should come with the following documents for the Aptitude Test when shortlisted:
1. A copy of the passport photograph used in the online form registration
2. A print-out of the online student registration form
3. The teller received after payment into the bank
4. Original and photocopy of JAMB Result Slip
5. Completed forms to be returned to Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State.