Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State Form – Is It Out?
Application applications for admission into Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale. See below for the criteria and how to acquire the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Nursing programme of the Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting WASSCE OR NECO 2023 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
Are Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State Admission Form for 2023/2024 out?
Note: Currently as of today the Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State Admission Form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. And the good news is that we are going to update this page once it is out, so keep on checking this page from time to time
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
Registration: Commences from
Monday 11th July, 12th – August 2023 between the hours of 8:30 am – 3:00 pm daily except on public holidays and weekends.
- Registration fee:
- Non-indigenes: N 7,000.00
- Processing fee – N8,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N500.00
- Customized file – N500.00
- Indigenes: N14,000.00
- Non-Indigenes: N16,000.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Saturday 20th August, 2023
Leave a Reply