SSU Admission List – The list of candidates who have been given provisional admission into undergraduate programmes at Sokoto State University, Sokoto (SSU) for the academic year 2023/2024 is now available.
Candidates were chosen based on their results in the most recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post-UTME.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post-UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
SSU admission list is now available online.
How to Check SSU Admission List
Currently, the Sokoto State University (SSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Sokoto State University (SSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Sokoto State University (SSU) admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Sokoto State University (SSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the SSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.