Stanford University Scholarships USA 2023/2024 | How to Apply & Deadline
The Stanford University scholarship 2022/2023 is currently open for international students worldwide to apply. As an international student, you can obtain a full funded scholarship to study at either undergraduate or postgraduate levels (Masters, Ph.D., and MBA Scholarship). Yearly, Stanford University gives about 1,700 Undergraduate scholarship admissions and 100 Graduate Scholarships for the Master’s, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
Stanford University Scholarship is currently open for the 2023/2024 academic session. Stanford University Scholarship application form is now available online via www.knight-henessy.stanford.edu and registration will commence by January, 2023. The closing date for Stanford University Scholarship will be scheduled between March 31, 2023 to April 30, 2023.
Stanford University scholarship is very competitive and is one of the hardest scholarships you can bag. Stanford is one of the best universities in the world and maintains a world-class education system.
The interesting thing about undergraduate admission is that Stanford does not require SAT or ACT scores for the 2023 class due to the ongoing difficulties imposed by the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Stanford University scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that covers your airfare tickets, feeding, health, accommodation, stipends, and other related expenses. Below is the information you need to have a greater chance of securing a Stanford Scholarship.
Stanford University Scholarship Acceptance Rate 2023
Stanford University has one of the most competitive acceptance rates, slated at 4%. This shows that for every 100 persons, only four are granted scholarships, so you must be fully prepared when applying for a Stanford university scholarship.
What is Stanford University Scholarship Duration?
For the undergraduate student, the duration of the Scholarships is 4 Years, while for the postgraduate students, be it Masters, Ph.D., MBA, or other programs, the duration is two years, three years, four years, and five years. The postgraduate scholarship duration usually depends on the duration of the course you gain scholarship on to study.
Stanford University Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility 2023
The scholarship is open to all international students irrespective of their nationality, religion, socioeconomic background, or sexual orientation, including U.S Citizens.
The selection process isn’t only based on academic scores. Other factors like extra activities, skills, and achievements are also considered and assessed.
- Visit the Stanford undergraduate section for more information on Stanford University Undergraduate Scholarship requirements.
- For Graduates, visit the Stanford graduate scholarship section to learn more about what is required of you.
Required Documents for Stanford University Scholarship 2023
To apply for the Stanford University Scholarship, you must prepare the documents below.
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized Test Score
- Two Short-Answer Responses
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statement for Scholarship
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
- Motivation Letter (if asked)
Stanford University Scholarship Coverage 2023/2024
The Stanford University Scholarship helps you to get the hurdles of the costly nature of the United States University education.
Stanford Undergraduate Financial Coverage:
- For applicants from families with incomes below $150,000, the tuition fee is covered.
- For applicants from families with income below $65,000, tuition, room, and board fees are covered.
Stanford Graduates Financial Coverage:
Covers Full Tuition, together with other associated fees such as:
- A travel stipend covers an economy class ticket for one annual trip to and from the university.
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship Stipend that covers living and academic expenses such as Academic Supplies, Instructional Materials, Local Transportation, Room and Board, Books, and Personal Expenses)
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars may apply for supplemental funds to fund some academic endeavors during the study, for example, conference travel.
How to Get a Fully Funded Scholarship for Stanford University?
There are two ways to gain a fully-funded scholarship for Stanford University, which are:
- Regular Normal Admission
- Apply for a Scholarship.
If you want to study on a scholarship at Stanford University, you have to first apply to the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-2024 at Stanford University.
Knight Hennessy offers a Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship at Stanford University, where you get to study any course of your choice.
Before applying for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship, you must get an admission letter from Stanford University. The deadline to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship is 12th October 2022. To begin an online application, do visit their official website.
How to Apply for Stanford University Scholarship 2023/2024
The application process is done online. Below are the steps to apply for your Stanford University scholarship.
- First, visit the official website at https://www.stanford.edu/admission/
- For undergraduate application, click on Undergraduate Admissions
- For Graduates application, click on https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/planning-apply
- Check the Top Menu, and click Apply Now
Ensure you get the necessary documents ready, as you will be asked to upload them during the application process.
Does Stanford Offer Full Ride Scholarships to International Students?
Yes, Stanford offers a 100% full ride scholarship to international students to pursue undergraduate and graduate course programs.
Stanford University Scholarship Application Deadline 2023/2024
Stanford University Scholarship application deadline for U.S citizens is scheduled to April 30, 2022. However, the application deadlines varies for specific countries. For undergraduates, the application deadline is 3rd January 2023, and 12th October 2022 for graduates.
If you have difficulties applying for Stanford University Scholarships 2023, kindly let us know via the comment section below.