UI Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out| See Eligibility, Date & Requirements
The University of Ibadan (UI) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to Apply, Eligibility and Date here.
UI Post Utme Form 2020
We are pleased to let you know that the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
The University website will be open from 7 September, 2020 to 16 October, 2020 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
All candidates who added UI as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 200 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about UI Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
UI Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
The University of Ibadan (UI) cut off mark still remains 200 for those who added the institution as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for UI Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 200 and above in their UTME result and added UI as their first choice.
UI Post UTME Screening Form Price
The University of Ibadan Post Utme Form is slated for 2,000 naira only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake for the screening exercise should pay the sum of #2,000 naira into the University Portal.
UI Post UTME Screening Date
The Screening Date schedule for the UI Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates in their respective emails and phone numbers. Therefore, you are advised to provide a valid email address and phone number while registering.
Steps to Apply for UI Post Utme Form
To successfully apply for UI Post Utme, you are to follow all instructions given below:
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password
- Candidates should pay a screening fee of N2,000 into the University Portal using any of these payment method either Transfer using your ATM Card, Pay in cash to the Bank or Mobile Transfer.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should login to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Important Things to Note About the UI Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Ibadan as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as univited security agent will not be allowed into the campus on the date scheduled for the screening exercise.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning UI Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
WE ARE COMMUNITY OF OVER 100,000+ READERS WORLDWIDE, JOIN US NOW!
GET CONNECTED WITH US FOR MORE EDUCATIONAL NEWS IN NIGERIA.