UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021|Check Date, Eligibility and Requirements.
The University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Screening Form is Out. Check how to apply, eligibility and date here.
UNIPORT Post Utme Form 2020
We are pleased to let you know that the University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT) has released the long awaiting Post UTME Screening Form.
All candidates who added UNIPORT as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 180 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Please note that the UNIPORT Screening Form is not yet out. Once it’s out we’ll update this page. For now bookmark this page or continue visiting to get updated.
Let’s get to the real deal.
UNIPORT Post UTME Cut-Off Mark
The UNIPORT cut off mark still remains 180 for those who added UNIPORT as their first choice while registering for Jamb.
Eligibility for UNIPORT Post UTME
As stated earlier on this page above, those who are eligible to apply for the application form are candidates who scored 180 and above in their UTME result and added UNIPORT as their first choice.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
To apply for UNIPORT Post UTME, you are required to do the following below:
- Eligible candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a non-refundable payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “SUBMIT BUTTON” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on the candidates’ registration slip.
If you have any questions concerning UNIPORT Post Utme Screening Form, kindly let us know via the comment section below.
WE ARE COMMUNITY OF OVER 100,000+ READERS WORLDWIDE, JOIN US NOW!
GET CONNECTED WITH US FOR MORE EDUCATIONAL NEWS IN NIGERIA.