UNIZIK Cut Off Mark – The cut-off marks for admission to Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka’s different first-degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session have been declared.
If you scored exactly or above the UNIZIK cut-off point, you are qualified and entitled to do the Post UTME screening exercise; if you scored below the cut-off, you are not qualified or eligible for the UNIZIK Post UTME.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, is a Federal university in Nigeria. Its main campus is located in the southeastern part of Nigeria in Anambra State’s capital, Awka, and a second campus is at Nnewi. It is one of twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe.
UNIZIK Cut-Off Marks
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 200
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Envr Health Science, Human Nutrition, Med. Lab Science, Med. Rehab/physiotherapy, Nursing Science, Radiography.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS: Chinese, English Language, History, Linguistics, Philosophy and Theater arts.
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE: Anatomy and physiology
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical & Petroleum
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accountancy, Business Administration
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Mass communication, political science, psychology, sociology.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH A CUT-OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ARTS: Igbo, religion, Modern European language and Music
- BIOSCIENCES: Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, zoology
- ENGINEERING: Agric & Bio-Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer & Textile
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.