Are you a current student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who is interested in the change of degree form? If yes, it might interest you to know that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has officially announced the commencement of sales of change of degree forms for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Exciting right? As exciting as the information is, do not be in such a hurry to purchase the form without conducting research on the proper procedure to follow in order to register for the change of degree smoothly.
You might ask, how do I get information on the guidelines? Do not worry, that is the exact purpose this article is meant to serve. This article will provide all the guidelines you need to ensure that your registration procedure is hassle-free. Continue reading below for the details.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Change of Degree Form 2024
- Applications for the Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed no later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- For a student to change from one department to another, they are required to have a minimum GPA of 1.00. Each department, however, will determine the minimum cutoff GPA for accepting students via the Change of Degree Programme.
- The Admissions Office will verify the student’s eligibility for the new departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule. Candidates should, therefore, submit the printout of their change of degree application, copy of O/Level Result, and Result checker (WAEC/NECO scratch card(s)) to the Admissions Office.
- Movement of the list of Applications for Change of Degree from the Admissions Office to the faculties and back should be done in batches, and students should not be involved in the movement of the lists.
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for the Change of Degree Programme, except as indicated in the Application procedure.
Procedure for Application For Change of Degree
- Eligible candidates are directed to visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Log in with your Registration number to generate and download a unique payment invoice. This invoice should be taken to any bank that supports e-transact.
- Using the payment Invoice, the candidate should proceed to pay an application processing fee of N75,000.00.
- Candidates should ensure that the invoice number is correctly keyed in at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a confirmation number and invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, candidates are to visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in with their Registration number, Confirmation number, and Invoice number.
N/B: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their forms online will not be processed.
Were you able to get all the information you needed on the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Change of Degree Form 2024 from this article? We are happy to help! If you have further questions, please communicate them to us via the comment box, and a response will be provided shortly!