YABATECH Change of Course Form 2024/2025

This is to inform all Candidates for the ND and BSc (Education) who are interested in changing their courses that the management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has officially made the form available for students.

The Yaba College of Technology change of course form is now available for applicants who did not achieve the cut-off mark for the program they had chosen.

Furthermore, students who wish to visit the JAMB website for their change, of course, are advised to do so.

Yaba College of Technology (also known as YABATECH), Nigeria’s first higher education institution, was established in 1947. It is situated in Yaba, Lagos. Almost 16,000 students are enrolled there.

YABATECH Change of Course Eligibility

Only applicants who submitted a 2024/2025 YABATECH Post-UTME form are eligible. The YABATECH change of course application form offers two different types of programs: the National Diploma Program and the Degree Program run in collaboration with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Applicants who wish to switch to a degree program offered in conjunction with UNN must meet the minimum eligibility requirement of 45% overall.

Candidates for the B.Sc. program must fulfill a number of requirements, including having a minimum UTME score of 180 and an aggregate score of 45%.

As stated in the JAMB Brochure, prospective applicants should make sure they meet all prerequisites before submitting an application to move to another program. Admission will be denied for those who do not fulfill the prerequisites for the new program.

As stated in the JAMB Brochure, the general entry criterion for a degree program is an SSCE (SSCE/NABTEB) with at least 5 credits in pertinent courses, including English and Mathematics, earned in no more than two sittings.

When filling out the YABATECH change of course form, prospective students should confirm that they meet the O’level and JAMB subject requirements of the program they wish to change to.

How To Apply for the YABATECH Change of Course Form

To fill out the YABATECH change of course form, simply follow the instructions listed below. Your Computer or smartphone can be used to finish the entire process.

Step 1: Log in to the Post-UTME Portal

The only place where you can purchase the change of course form and change your course is the YABATECH Post-UTME portal.

Once you are on the page, log in with your JAMB registration number and surname.

Step 2: Generate Invoice for Change of Course

Scroll down to the change of course section and click on “generate a change of course fee invoice”.

On the next page, select the program you want to change to. After selecting the program, select the new course you want and click on submit.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “generate change of course invoice” button.

Step 3: Make Payment

Copy the Remita retrieval reference number (RRR number) from the invoice. Take note of the RRR number as you will be needing it later on.

Click on pay e-invoice and paste your RRR number in the space provided. Click on submit.

Click on submit one more after examining the information. To make a purchase, enter your card details.

Step 4: Change your Course

After making the payment, go back to the YABATECH Post-UTME portal and log in with your JAMB number and surname.

Scroll down to the change of course section. Select “click here to change your course after payment”.

Paste the RRR code in the space provided and click submit.

If your payment was successful, you will be redirected to the page where you can change your course.

Please note that purchasing the YABATECH change of course form does not guarantee you admission.

The only program in YABATECH where getting admission is easier is the YABATECH part-time program. You only need your O’level result to apply.

Procedure for National Diploma Programmes Change:

  1. Using the JAMB Portal, candidates should first submit an application for a change to their selected course or program.
  2. They should then submit an application for a change to the same program via the School Portal.

Procedure for Change to B.Sc (Degree) Programmes:

  1. Applicants should submit a change request to Yabatech in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka via the JAMB portal.
  2. They should then apply for change on the College Portal https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/

List of Available Courses For Change of Course

OND Courses

1. Agricultural Technology.

2. Agriculture/Bio-Environment.

3. Building Technology.

4. Banking and Finance.

5. Estate Management.

6. Industrial Maintenance Engineering.

7. Leisure and Tourism.

8. Marine Engineering.

9. Metallurgical Engineering.

10. Polymer Technology.

11. Printing Technology.

12. Quantity Survey.

13. Statistics.

14. Survey and Geo-informatics.

15. Textiles Technology.

16. Urban and Regional Planning.

17. Welding and Fabrication.

B.SC Edu Courses

1. Arts Education B.SC (ED).

2. Biology Education B.SC (ED).

3. Business Education B.SC (ED).

4. Chemistry Education B.SC (ED).

5. Computer Education B.SC (ED).

6. Home Economics Education B.SC (ED).

7. Industrial Technical Education B.SC (ED).

8. Integrated Science Education B.SC (ED).

9. Mathematics Education B.SC (ED).

10. Physics Education B.SC (ED).

Thank you for reading our article on the YABATECH change of course form for the 2024/2025 academic session. If you enjoyed this article, do well to visit this site again for more educational updates.