ABU Zaria Academic Calendar 2022/2023 | 1st & 2nd Semester
ABU Zaria Academic Calendar 2022– Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Academic Calendar for 2022/2023 academic session is now available online. This is to inform all undergraduate students that they can now check ABU Zaria academic calendar for first and second semester 2022.
This article will give you every information on how to check ABU Zaria academic calendar for 2022/2023 session. All you have to do is to read this guide carefully to the end.
If you want to check ABU Zaria academic calendar 2022, you can do so via this page. The first and second semester academic calendar for Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) will be published here. See more details below.
ABU Zaria Academic Calendar
The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, ABU Academic Calendar for 2022/2023 academic session is out. All newly admitted and returning students of ABU Zaria should check their 2022 academic calendar here.
ABU Zaria Academic Calendar for 1st & 2nd Semester
- Monday 2nd December, 2019 – Fresh Students Registration
- Monday 21st December, 2019 to Sunday 4th January, 2020 – Returning and Fresh Students Registration (2-week)
- Monday 2nd March, 2020 to Friday 7th march, 2020 – Mid Semester Break (1-week)
- Monday 9th march, 2020 to Friday 25th March, 2020 – Lectures (7-weeks)
- Monday 13th March, 2020 to Friday 17th March, 2020 – Submission and Release of Continuous Assessment Result (1-Week)
- Monday 27th April to Saturday 16th May, 2020 – Examination and Marking (3-weeks)
- Monday 18th May, 2020 – Sunday 30th May, 2020 – First semester Break (2-Weeks)
- Monday 18th May, 2020 – Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – Compilation of Results by Departments (1-Week )
- Monday 25th May, 2020 to Saturday 30th May. 2020 – Consideration of Results by Faculty Board (1-week)
- Thursday 4th June 2020 – Approval of Results by Senate
- Monday 9th March, 2020 to Monday 16th march, 2020 (1-Week) ADD/DROP.
If you have any questions concerning ABU Zaria Academic Calendar, kindly send it to us via the comment section below.