FUTA Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 | Federal University of Technology Akure Cut Off Mark
FUTA Cut Off Mark 2023 –
- The cut-off mark for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) various first-degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- If you scored exactly or above the prescribed cut off mark for the department you applied for, that means you may be considered for admission, and getting marks below cutoff means you may not be considered for admission.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) was founded in 1981 under a drive by the government of Nigeria to create universities that specialised in producing graduates with practical as well as theoretical knowledge of technologies. It is located in Akure, the capital city of Ondo State.
SEE ALSO: Cut-off Marks for Other Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges.
FUTA Cut-Off Marks
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure, their First Choice Institution in the last UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise.
Only candidates who scored at least 180 are eligible to apply for the degree courses listed below:
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURE AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH
- APPLIED GEOLOGY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP, SOIL AND PEST MANAGEMENT
- CYBER SECURITY
- ECOTOURISM & WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WOOD TECHNOLOGY:
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS:
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MARINE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING:
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- REMOTE SENSING AND GEOSCIENCES INFORMATION SYSTEM
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING: