KASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is Out| See How to Apply, Date, Venue & Requirements
Kaduna State University, (KASU) Post UTME Screening Form is out online. Check how to Apply, Eligibility, requirements, venue and Date here.
KASU Post UTME Form 2023
- KASU post UTME cut-off mark is 160, while the cost of the application form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
Great News! We are pleased to let you know that the Kaduna State University, KASU has released the long awaited Post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
All candidates who added the institution as their first choice in their just concluded JAMB and scored 170 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
In this article, we would give you every information that you need to know about KASU Post UTME Screening Form and how to apply successfully.
To know how to apply for the screening form, you are expected to read this guide carefully to the end.
Let’s get to the real deal.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2023/2024 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of the Post-UTME screening form.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies in not more than Two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English and Mathematics.
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose KASU as first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 160 or higher in the relevant subjects.
- Arts – 160
- Agriculture – 160
- Education – 160
- Environmental Sciences – 160
- Management -160
- Sciences – 160 excluding Biochemistry, Computer Science and Microbiology
- Social Science – 160 excluding Mass communication
- Eligible candidates must upload their O’ Level Results on the KASU website before consideration for admission.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum Five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Form
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example, 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number, excluding the First and Last Character (For Example, 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch,” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: November 30, 2023.